Xenforo Upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Myyy Mac Mini is not working well this morning with Satellite Guyys. My iPad seems to be OK. When I log in I see my usual screen. When I go to a specific forum it isn't right at all. I am also noticing that as I tyype this the 'whyys' are not taking. I have deleted my cache. See below:

Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 9.55.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 9.55.54 AM.png

Reactions: TheKrell
I haven’t touched anything today. And have not been online. But when I get by a computer I will turn server caching off and see if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I was seeing weirdness using Safari on my iMac this morning, but I couldn’t report it as the problem was the text box for Replies wasn’t working!

• Haha
Reactions: TheKrell
I still have the same issue in both Safari and Chrome on my Mac Mini. Everything works fine on my iPad using Safari.

I don't know what you did, but this is the first time the Forum has worked right for me since you did the upgrade. No exploded avatars, blue screens, or elongated post full of machine language. I'm on Win10 and Firefox 72.0.2

FYI, just in case it happens again, the exploding avatars and blue screens stopped for me when I selected a style without the Floating Navigation Bar thingy. Well, the blue screens anyway. I still got a quick flash of an exploding avatar once in a while, but nothing like before.

I got called in to the TV studio and have not been by a computer yet. I hope to be home after 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got called in to the TV studio and have not been by a computer yet. I hope to be home after 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No rush for me Scott. As long as it is working on my iPad I won’t go crazy! :)

and BTW, it works fine on the iPad in both Chrome and Safari browsers, but neither on the Mac.

Scott,
On my Samsung S10, when using the Chrome browser, once I open up the Sta Guys website (not the app) , I go into a forum and I am still getting the Push Notifications thing.

Not on my home desktop though. (running Chrome btw)

The Push Notifications thing is built into the software. It should only come up once. If its coming up more than that my "guess" is there is a bad cookie, and its not remembering you saw it already. There is nothing for me to turn off or on for that again its built into the software.

• Angry
Reactions: Foxbat
The Push Notifications thing is built into the software. It should only come up once. If its coming up more than that my "guess" is there is a bad cookie, and its not remembering you saw it already.
If there's a bad cookie, the forum software must be generating it that way or it wouldn't be showing up on "new" browsers that can't already have the cookie. There are at least 15 cookies.

I am actually seeing this too.

Trying to figure it out as I havent touched anything. And its only happening on the Homepage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)