• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
Ok this time let's vote for the service with the best talk offerings.

If you would've asked me a few weeks ago I would've said I didn't care, however, I've been listening to the talk channels a lot more on sirius (outside of howard) and really got hooked on some of the offerings. That being said, I can't say I know a whole lot abour XM's talk, but I did hear some at a friends house, and at the time I didn't care for what I heard.

So, for me, Sirius for talk, although I mostly listen for the music.

This one was hard for me to vote for, as on the way in I enjoy the Monsters in the Morning on Xm Extreme, however when I get to work I tune in to the Wet Coast Replay of the Stern Show and listen all the way through, then sometimes I listen to Bubba other times I listen to music.

Lets see, I listen to :

XM:
Monsters
O & A
Lex & Terry
Glenn Beck

Sirius:
Bubba
Howard
Mike Church

So XM wins 4-3.

tonyho7476 said:
Gotta go with Sirius...Howard kicks all ass...hands down.

O&A? Come on....wannabe radio at best.

^First post.

Yet another Howard troll. HooHoo Robin I invented Satellite Radio tell em Fred.
I hope you enjoy reruns as Howard is going to broadcast 4 days a week soon and has lots of scheduled vacation time coming up.

onsiteSat said:
^First post.

Yet another Howard troll. HooHoo Robin I invented Satellite Radio tell em Fred.
I hope you enjoy reruns as Howard is going to broadcast 4 days a week soon and has lots of scheduled vacation time coming up.

Well, you could only know about the Stern schedule and names of people who are on the show by being a fan...Don't worry, I won't tell your Mom....:up

Go ahead tell my Mom

Krapola said:
Well, you could only know about the Stern schedule and names of people who are on the show by being a fan...Don't worry, I won't tell your Mom....:up

Being in the Satellite Sales industry I stock and Sell both Sirius and XM I have Dealer Accounts from both as well. I try keep up to date on all aspects of sat radio, new shows, Shows leaving, Schedules, and other Programming ect. I Was a Howard Stern fan from about '95 to '99 so I do know many of the characters of the Show. Besides it no secret Howard’s Plans for his Friday wrap up shows (that he is not present for) this will become the standard format by the end of the year 4 Live shows a week and repeats and best-ofs the rest of the weekend.

onsiteSat said:
Being in the Satellite Sales industry I stock and Sell both Sirius and XM I have Dealer Accounts from both as well. I try keep up to date on all aspects of sat radio, new shows, Shows leaving, Schedules, and other Programming ect. I Was a Howard Stern fan from about '95 to '99 so I do know many of the characters of the Show. Besides it no secret Howard’s Plans for his Friday wrap up shows (that he is not present for) this will become the standard format by the end of the year 4 Live shows a week and repeats and best-ofs the rest of the weekend.

Doesn't sound like good business practice to bad mouth a product you say you sell....And why would you care if Howard takes Friday's off? Since you stopped listening, the opinion shouldn't be part of the comment...Anyway, I think the Friday show is quite entertaining with Hein and Gary....;)

Krapola said:
Doesn't sound like good business practice to bad mouth a product you say you sell....And why would you care if Howard takes Friday's off? Since you stopped listening, the opinion shouldn't be part of the comment...Anyway, I think the Friday show is quite entertaining with Hein and Gary....;)

I don't badmouth either; I provide a review of both services with pluses and Minuses on both. And I don’t care if Howard takes a day off I just feel that he is only offering Customers 80% of the "Howard Stern" Show.

Back on topic I voted Xm because of the well rounded line up they offer for both Men and Women, Liberals and Conservatives, Family and Adult , and music and sports Talk.

onsiteSat said:
I don't badmouth either; I provide a review of both services with pluses and Minuses on both. And I don’t care if Howard takes a day off I just feel that he is only offering Customers 80% of the "Howard Stern" Show.

And anybody that actually has Sirius would tell you he's offerring something like 200% more of the Howard Stern show. No 20-minute commercial breaks and they don't care whether they overrun their timeslot by an hour if they have something to say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts