y coaxial cable splitter question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

saifeldawla

Original poster
Feb 27, 2008
can I use y coaxial cable splitter to connect 2 satellite tuners with two satellite via two diseqcs and recieve two satellites at the same time:confused:

Yea, I read it five or six times before responding, too. . . .
. . . and am still not clear. :cool:

If the OP has more questions or any problems which the FAQ does not address, we'll be happy to discuss it further! - :up
Just tell us exactly what you are trying to accomplish, and we'll suggest several ways to do it.

Yea, I read it five or six times before responding, too. . . .
. . . and am still not clear. :cool:

If the OP has more questions or any problems which the FAQ does not address, we'll be happy to discuss it further! - :up
Just tell us exactly what you are trying to accomplish, and we'll suggest several ways to do it.
in near future I would bought a new twin tuners reciever ,and I have two dishes with universal lnbs with one and two and four output and disque at least two now and may be three ,I have only one outlet wall socket for cable, instead of expand anthor cable ,I thougth I could used Y coaxial cable splitter ( YOU can see the cable in the following link Coaxial cable Y-splitter assembly and method - Patent Application 20050215114
thanks for you for all

Attachments

• Coaxial Y Splitter.jpg
    Coaxial Y Splitter.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 159
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)