Yankees games?

Yep, that's part of the moneybags teams. I refuse to watch MLB until a salary cap is implemented like the rest of professional sports.

Yep, that's part of the moneybags teams. I refuse to watch MLB until a salary cap is implemented like the rest of professional sports.
I need to agree and disagree. Without a salary cap, we wouldn't see Vegas in the Stanley Cup finals in its inaugural season. But, then why does Cleveland and Golden State dominate the NBA. It would help, but its not a gurantee.

Reactions: DWS44
I agreed with Dish's decision to drop the Yes channel. The Yankees are a regional team that only people who live in (or near) New York are interested in. Why should everyone have to pay $5 for a niche channel that they are not interested in and will never watch.

Yes has two feeds, a regional feed for the local market and a national feed where the games are still blacked out.

Yes has two feeds, a regional feed for the local market and a national feed where the games are still blacked out.
Several networks have those feeds as well. SNY, some of the NBC Sports Affielates (those who subscribe to Comcast get them), and I believe that NESN does too. With that said, most people aren't willing to be charged $5.00 for what is essentially an RSN. YES, whether regional or national feed is centric on the Yankees, which it should be. As I said before, there are more non-Yankees fans than there are Yankees fans across the country. Although the Yankees has one of the biggest fan bases in the MLB, not all people are MLB fans and not all MLB fans are Yankees fans. There is a group of people who don't want to pay for ESPN, but we are going force them to pay for a channel that is dedicated to one team, not from their market?

Several networks have those feeds as well. SNY, some of the NBC Sports Affielates (those who subscribe to Comcast get them), and I believe that NESN does too. With that said, most people aren't willing to be charged $5.00 for what is essentially an RSN. YES, whether regional or national feed is centric on the Yankees, which it should be. As I said before, there are more non-Yankees fans than there are Yankees fans across the country. Although the Yankees has one of the biggest fan bases in the MLB, not all people are MLB fans and not all MLB fans are Yankees fans. There is a group of people who don't want to pay for ESPN, but we are going force them to pay for a channel that is dedicated to one team, not from their market?
Disney is buying YES..soon to be part of ESPN group of networks

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

But we still stupidly get Longhorn and SEC Network nationwide. Thanks, Disney.

Glad I don't pay Disney much anymore.

Reactions: pattykay
As a UT fan, the LongHorn network is a joke either way. A college team should not have their own RSN or national channel. They can’t pay their players but they can make an exclusive channel?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts