Yellow Light on REC Button Always On

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
The yellow light on the record button on my HR20 is always one whenever my DVR is on. When I turn the DVR off, the light goes off. This just started yesterday. Does anyone know what may cause this? Why is it yellow instead of red (it is red when it is actually recording)?

I have done a reset already as well.

I guess nobody knows?

I tried researching this over the net and couldn't find anything. There was a thread on this site by someone else with a similar issue as well.

I guess nobody knows?

I tried researching this over the net and couldn't find anything. There was a thread on this site by someone else with a similar issue as well.

Tghis happened a while back as well, it's been a few years ....nothing else was effected and it went back to working correctly (just the light was wrong mind you) a week or so later.

fwiw, when mine records, the light goes Orange and always has ...

I think it use to be that when it was a different color it designated that it was phoning home (D*) , but I haven't seen that happen lately either.

The yellow light on the record button on my HR20 is always one whenever my DVR is on. When I turn the DVR off, the light goes off. This just started yesterday. Does anyone know what may cause this? Why is it yellow instead of red (it is red when it is actually recording)?

I have done a reset already as well.

YOU JINXED YOURSELF :yikes...

Ive seen some recent post of your saying you never had problems with your HR20

YOU JINXED YOURSELF :yikes...

Ive seen some recent post of your saying you never had problems with your HR20
LOL

I don't know if it is a problem or just a weird thing? It may have to do with the CE? Nothing is wrong with the functioning. It still records normally, it hasn't slowed down, duel buffers still work, all interactive features still work. I just want to know what the light means. When it records the light is red, not yellow.

No longer an issue. Did a reset and the light no longer comes on. I am just curious as to why it was on to begin with. There was no performance issues, that I was aware of at least.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)