Young Sheldon

I believe if you have HBO you will get HBO Max. Unless you get your HBO through a 3rd party (Amazon, Apple TV, etc.). I don't know how they are handling it when you get HBO through cable / sat.

You don’t know how it is going to be handled because ATT hasn’t really said how.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

You don’t know how it is going to be handled because ATT hasn’t really said how.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
They should be coming out with the info since they are launching in May.

This is what I found @ hbomax.com

HBO NOW subscribers who are billed directly through HBO will also get access to WarnerMedia's new offering, HBO Max, at launch for no extra cost.
Offer available only to new and existing HBO NOW subscribers who subscribe through hbonow.com and are billed by HBO. Offer not currently available to HBO subscribers that obtain their subscriptions through third-party providers that are authorized to distribute the HBO NOW service.

So, you only get HBOMax if you get HBO directly from AT&T. So it seems not even cable / sat is included. That sucks.

They should be coming out with the info since they are launching in May.

This is what I found @ hbomax.com

HBO NOW subscribers who are billed directly through HBO will also get access to WarnerMedia's new offering, HBO Max, at launch for no extra cost.
Offer available only to new and existing HBO NOW subscribers who subscribe through hbonow.com and are billed by HBO. Offer not currently available to HBO subscribers that obtain their subscriptions through third-party providers that are authorized to distribute the HBO NOW service.

So, you only get HBOMax if you get HBO directly from AT&T. So it seems not even cable / sat is included. That sucks.
Directly from ATT would include those that have it thru D* .... seeing they Own it.

Yeah his voice got deep. Sheldon went through puberty. Lol.
yeah, sounded completely different. Did a double take when he was talking as it didn't sound at all like him. Sound even deeper than adult Sheldon. :biggrin

Was surprised they didn't have him wearing s super hero t-shirt though, as he put one on at the end of last season.

I have enjoyed the show. This week's felt extra touching. I certainly hope the show lasts.
It will have at least one more season after this one as it is renewed through a 7th season. That would get us to early 2024. I really enjoy this show. The one thing I do wish is that they follow up with some of the plot lines they leave hanging. There are some episodes where I think they are going to close it up at the end of the episode, but then the end is something completely different.

Reactions: Josephinelcajon
It will have at least one more season after this one as it is renewed through a 7th season. That would get us to early 2024. I really enjoy this show. The one thing I do wish is that they follow up with some of the plot lines they leave hanging. There are some episodes where I think they are going to close it up at the end of the episode, but then the end is something completely different.
As well as a push for a spinoff!

I am on Paramount+ to watch Young Sheldon from last night, it says Season Finale Streaming Thursday, so only 13 Episodes this season?

If it was the season finale, CBS would be advertising it in their preview for this Thursday's episode. It isn't. Last time it was renewed, it was renewed for 3 complete seasons. Who knows what next season will bring for any show with a potential strike.

If it was the season finale, CBS would be advertising it in their preview for this Thursday's episode. It isn't. Last time it was renewed, it was renewed for 3 complete seasons. Who knows what next season will bring for any show with a potential strike.
Not doubting, just what it says on the app.

Maybe they decided to hold the episodes till next season because of the pending strike.

It will have at least one more season after this one as it is renewed through a 7th season. That would get us to early 2024.
I wonder what they'll do at the end of next season, as Sheldon will be finishing up his senior year at East Texas Tech, and does his graduate studies at Cal Tech when he's 14, so he should be headed off to California at the end of season 7.

Personally I'd be fine if they just ship him off and concentrate on the rest of the family, as they're more interesting, though George dies while he's at Cal Tech, so that will be coming up as well.

So would make sense to end it with him graduating and preparing to move off, mentioning in the voice over at the end that his father passes away soon while getting a goodbye hug from George.

I wonder what they'll do at the end of next season, as Sheldon will be finishing up his senior year at East Texas Tech, and does his graduate studies at Cal Tech when he's 14, so he should be headed off to California at the end of season 7.

Personally I'd be fine if they just ship him off and concentrate on the rest of the family, as they're more interesting, though George dies while he's at Cal Tech, so that will be coming up as well.

So would make sense to end it with him graduating and preparing to move off, mentioning in the voice over at the end that his father passes away soon while getting a goodbye hug from George.
Have seen a few things written that the plan is to end it at 7 years, of course if CBS pays a boatload of money to Warner like they did for BBT, they might continue it, but I doubt it, show is CBS top rated, but ratings for BBT was massive compared to YS, does not deserve even close to the same payday.

Actors are a weird bunch also, after being on a show for so long, they get bored and want to do different things, if it was me, I would ride the train (show) to end of the line for how much they get paid.

I read that when the plan was to renew BBT for 2 more seasons, each of the main actors would of cleared $80-100 million for each season because of their per episode pay, syndicated and streaming deals, no wonder they were mad at Jim Parsons when he said no more.