Young Sheldon

I just finished watching Young Sheldon season 6 episode 10 using Dish On Demand since I could not remember seeing any reference to George dying.
I did not see where they talked about George dying. Did I miss the reference to his future death?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just finished watching Young Sheldon season 6 episode 10 using Dish On Demand since I could not remember seeing any reference to George dying.
I did not see where they talked about George dying. Did I miss the reference to his future death?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it was on big bang theory.

Reactions: dweber
Anyone able to watch S6E22? It's missing from Paramount+ They said on twitter it's due to streaming rights. It's missing from Directv Stream on demand also.

Anyone able to watch S6E22? It's missing from Paramount+ They said on twitter it's due to streaming rights. It's missing from Directv Stream on demand also.
The last episode was due to be on this week(t-nite), but they moved it up and made it a hour long (Ep 21 & 22) last week, so I would try tomorrow .

It is the only answer I can think of that makes sense why it is not on.

The last episode was due to be on this week(t-nite), but they moved it up and made it a hour long (Ep 21 & 22) last week, so I would try tomorrow .

It is the only answer I can think of that makes sense why it is not on.
It was there last week but I didn't have time to watch it. When I went back a day or so later to watch saw it it wasn't there anymore. Then I checked Directv Stream on demand (since I didn't record it) it was there and I started to watch but then decided not to because I didn't want to watch commercials. So I waited to see if if would come back to Paramount+. I guess I wait until tomorrow and see what happens.

I read on a reddit post the it might have something to do with the emergency broadcast sound that was in the episode and that the FCC doesn't like that because it's not a true emergency and they would get fined. But who knows.

Preview next week shows Sheldon walking into the bedroom. Wonder if they're finally going to address the affair. It's getting close to the end. They have to address that and George's death.

That being said... Georgie and Mandy scored a spin-off series. Not sure that one will last. We'll see.

S~