Your opinion - Do steroids help baseball players?

Well I don't know about you guys, but if steroids make players hit and pitch better, than I'm all for the Pirates making all their players take them.:eureka :up:D

Let's look at this logically, the biggest home run hitters of the modern era were Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa and now Alex Rodriguez. ALL of them have been implicated with steroids in some fashion. I think the answer is obvious.

Let's look at this logically, the biggest home run hitters of the modern era were Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa and now Alex Rodriguez. ALL of them have been implicated with steroids in some fashion. I think the answer is obvious.

In your opinion is it as plain as the nose in your face. To me, it is NOT that simple.

That wouldn't work on one of those tests (SAT, ACT).

You're right Paul.

Sasha, you get an incomplete! In other words, you've failed the test. You can re-take the test 12 months from now. Study real hard by watching the incredibly shrinking numbers this year as the league will again tighten down on PED abuse. Oh, btw, the balls are just as tightly wound and the parks are the same dimensions. The only constant variable we have as evidence of more or less home runs are steroids.

I think someone needs a tutor. :rolleyes::p

I used to play baseball- and still occasionally take batting practice in the backyard.

Never needed any steroids.

Give me a bat, a ball, and a good meal- that's all I need!

I've always been out-of-shape, and I was regarded by many as a great slugger.

I have actually hit some balls on the roof of my house- no asterisks needed!

I used to play baseball- and still occasionally take batting practice in the backyard.

:confused: Who cares?? This thread is not about you, it's about your opinion. Do you have an answer to the question??

Well I don't know about you guys, but if steroids make players hit and pitch better, than I'm all for the Pirates making all their players take them.:eureka :up:D
No kidding! Maybe Primanti Bros can make a special steroid-coleslaw-fries 12 footer for the locker room before games! :)

You're right Paul.

Sasha, you get an incomplete! In other words, you've failed the test. You can re-take the test 12 months from now. Study real hard by watching the incredibly shrinking numbers this year as the league will again tighten down on PED abuse. Oh, btw, the balls are just as tightly wound and the parks are the same dimensions. The only constant variable we have as evidence of more or less home runs are steroids.

I think someone needs a tutor. :rolleyes::p

I think someone needs to re-read the OP...:rolleyes:

What, he is not allowed to give his "opinion"???...You gave yours...and where did it say this was a test???...

:what:what:what

:confused: Who cares?? This thread is not about you, it's about your opinion. Do you have an answer to the question??

+1.

Not sure if this post goes here, but anyways....Bud Selig is the biggest hypocryite(sp) around.

What A-rod did was wrong, and all those that got the advantage of steroids were wrong too. But Bud light sure did not have much to say during the home run chase of Mcguire and Sosa...Its now years after the fact and if one name was released why are the other 106 not disclosed as well?? Must be nice to pick and choose when you are "saddened by the revelations"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts