Zinwell

Status
Please reply by conversation.
When I use low band or high band it does the same thing. When it gets to V it comes up scans on a few transponders on 103w for example. When I scan v it doesn't say anything about 11942 transponder rt nhk mux. It stops before it gets there. Do you guys want me to make a video about this to show you.

Try what I said previously set to Standard, L.O. 10600 for the satellites with a universal?
That way the automatic Universal LNB 22Khz (hi band/lo band) is disabled. And the 'manual' 22Khx LNB selection is enabled.

Need to clarify: Universal LNBFs will only work for 11700-12750MHz (KU high band) when connected on the 22KHz -ON port(s) of a 22KHz or multi-switch. The STB's 22KHz-ON tone opens the ON switch port and switches the LNBF's internal band switch to ON position to receive KU high band frequencies.

A Universal type LNBF connected to the 22KHz-OFF port(s) will only receive 10700-11700MHz (low band). The STB's 22KHz-OFF tone defaults to the OFF switch port and switches the LNBF's internal band switch to default OFF position to receive KU low band frequencies.

Reactions: Mr Tony and FaT Air
Yeah, I got busied before I got to that part and in my haste I hit post.
Universal LNBFs will only work for 11700-12750MHz (KU high band) when connected on the 22KHz -ON port(s) of a 22KHz or multi-switch.
So the C band LNBF's go to the OFF side, of the multisw. and the universal Ku to the ON side.

So switch the c band from the from the on ports to the off on the switch and same way on the other switch to?

I switch them around now now they are scanning in like they should. Another issue has come there is a delay going in and out manly on the c band side not the ku. Does this mean I need a powered multi switch?

Reactions: fred555
When I am on c band when I go to either lesea channels or pr vi mux it will come in then go out and say no signal. If I change to another satellite on my favs list and turn back it will come back in. No bad weather its not that. I can go to 103w ku it will come in just fine but its manly that one satellite.

I had a similar problem when changing polarity. Select a vertical Ku channel on another satellite , it would say 'no signal'. Change to a "H" channel and all was fine. Select the "V" channel and again 'no signal'. Turn off receiver whole on the "V" channel. Turn it back on and the "V" channel would come in. Turned out the vertical voltage would settle in 'no mans land', to high to switch to vertical polarity, yet to low to switch to H polarity. (Actually both voltages were higher than spec. (19.5/16.3 IIRR)
PR mux - 3813 H 8029, Lesea - 4000 H 26400, whoops guess that wouldn't be 'it'.
Just for giggles, change your programmed polarity, make one or the other V, see what happens. (don't skew the feed 90 just yet)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts