2015 Dish Price Increase

I have reached out to DISH seeking a full new price list. I have also been contacted by a DISH employee in non official capacity who said they would try providing me a list tonight. While I would rather have have the pricing officially from DISH as I don't want to see any employee jeopardize their job by posting it here. (And remember to remain anonymous we do have our tips@satelliteguys.us email address)

It's possible that they are just trying to make up some money in the higher packages so they can keep the lower packages more reasonable. Generally the people who subscribe to the higher programming have more disposable income and are willing to accept the higher pay increases.

Was just told this by a Dish rep ~

"Starting with bills that generate on 01/15/15 (service period beginning 01/30/15), prices for most English Core and Latino Core packages will increase by $5 and Multi-Sport w/Redzone, will increase by $2 for existing customers."

It came from a Dish CSR, so accuracy not guaranteed. :)

Top 250 would also be a $ 5 increase, she tells me . .

Someone should post a list of channels that are in AT250 that are not in AT200.

I may drop down myself and cut the number of receivers in my house from 6 to 3.

This is from a list that I have now. Some may have changed since I got this list.

Encore channels
American Heroes Channel
beIN Sports
Bloomberg
Boomerang
Chiller
Cooking Channel
Destination America
Dish Music
DIY
Fox Sports 2
Fusion
FX Movies
GAC
H2
Hallmark Movies
MoviePlex
mun2
Nat Geo Wild
Nicktoons
Outdoor channel
Rural TV
Sportsman Channel
TheBlaze
TMC
VH! Classic

Was just told this by a Dish rep ~

"Starting with bills that generate on 01/15/15 (service period beginning 01/30/15), prices for most English Core and Latino Core packages will increase by $5 and Multi-Sport w/Redzone, will increase by $2 for existing customers."

It came from a Dish CSR, so accuracy not guaranteed. :)

Top 250 would also be a $ 5 increase, she tells me . .

So the $7 increase is probably customers that have the sports package included. Looks like my bill is going up $7 then. Good thing I just dropped my 211z receiver until next football season.

Dang Charlie,are you trying to push me to Charter.Bet the churn rate goes way up in 2015.Can only squeeze so many dollars out of exisisting customers.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I am more interested in, after every other compnies increase, will dish STILL be the lowest cost provider. If dish goes up $5 but so does everyone else, then you would be switching to a higher price.

All I know is that in my area there are tons of jobs available and not enough people willing to work them. There are "Hiring" signs up everywhere you go. I know it's not like this everywhere but it certainly seems like things aren't as bad as some people say.
How many of those are living wage jobs, like $15 or $18 per hour, or more, with benefits and longevity, vs MacJobs or working for a small mom and pop?

$19,000 is what is consider an annul living wage. I did rough math on it, and it came to just slightly over $9.13/hour. That's based on a 40 hour week, with working 52 hours per year. Now, some places have a lower cost of living, then others. I know it costs less than that in NM, but I would never survive in Az. But I hope that atleast opens the eyes to those that talk about a living wage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts