101W

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Not sure whats going on, but I lost everything as well. I thought it was the wind and rain because it was really bad here yesterday. It might have moved my dish a bit but I havent had a chance to adjust it.

Nothing at all. I think they already switched to SES-1 and the footprint suffered some major changes. We will need to wait till morning to see if there is any changes but so far nothing

since the 2 folks who say they cant get anything are outside the US I'd wonder too

but I thought they said SES-1 would have good reception in Canada and the other guy is in Newfoundland (the Rock) which last I checked Canada still claimed ;)

101 running better was 66% history ch and now 85
rtpi staying strong at 98%
north of 55 Canada with 4ft channelmaster

since the 2 folks who say they cant get anything are outside the US I'd wonder too

but I thought they said SES-1 would have good reception in Canada and the other guy is in Newfoundland (the Rock) which last I checked Canada still claimed ;)

im thinking the footprint has changed.

crackt out,.

but Brotherhood said he has good signal North off 55 which IIRC he's like 8 hours north of Winnipeg and that coverage only shows the border into Canada

Oh yeah, we are still a part of canada. But we are separated by salt water and we love it. Did a blind scan last night and picked up some tp's that are not listed. The signal on one is the best I have seen, a whopping 87% but no channels on it. These are the ones I get 11931v-87%, 12120v-52%, 11730v-66% and thats it. I had 12033H last night but its gone now and I havent had hist and bio in a couple of days. I will tweak the dish this morning again and see what happens.

Footprint doesn't look too good for those who have lost the signal:

SES WORLD SKIES - SES-1 Footprints

Looks like there favoring the U.S. and part of Canada only now. By me in Illinois it's burning up the sky's. Much better than AMC 4 was. History and Bio are rock solid 24/7 on the dual LNBF ADTH.

I guess those out of the footprint can't do much :(

Hows signal by you Keith?

Last edited:
Oh yeah, we are still a part of canada. But we are separated by salt water and we love it. Did a blind scan last night and picked up some tp's that are not listed. The signal on one is the best I have seen, a whopping 87% but no channels on it. These are the ones I get 11931v-87%, 12120v-52%, 11730v-66% and thats it. I had 12033H last night but its gone now and I havent had hist and bio in a couple of days. I will tweak the dish this morning again and see what happens.

Overhere in the Carribean (Puerto Rico) nothing cero. Can you post those TPs that came out after your blindscan?? I don't show them in my AMC4 actual list. I want to try them Thks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)