101W

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Not sure whats going on, but I lost everything as well. I thought it was the wind and rain because it was really bad here yesterday. It might have moved my dish a bit but I havent had a chance to adjust it.

Nothing at all. I think they already switched to SES-1 and the footprint suffered some major changes. We will need to wait till morning to see if there is any changes but so far nothing

since the 2 folks who say they cant get anything are outside the US I'd wonder too

but I thought they said SES-1 would have good reception in Canada and the other guy is in Newfoundland (the Rock) which last I checked Canada still claimed ;)

101 running better was 66% history ch and now 85
rtpi staying strong at 98%
north of 55 Canada with 4ft channelmaster

since the 2 folks who say they cant get anything are outside the US I'd wonder too

but I thought they said SES-1 would have good reception in Canada and the other guy is in Newfoundland (the Rock) which last I checked Canada still claimed ;)

im thinking the footprint has changed.

crackt out,.

but Brotherhood said he has good signal North off 55 which IIRC he's like 8 hours north of Winnipeg and that coverage only shows the border into Canada

Oh yeah, we are still a part of canada. But we are separated by salt water and we love it. Did a blind scan last night and picked up some tp's that are not listed. The signal on one is the best I have seen, a whopping 87% but no channels on it. These are the ones I get 11931v-87%, 12120v-52%, 11730v-66% and thats it. I had 12033H last night but its gone now and I havent had hist and bio in a couple of days. I will tweak the dish this morning again and see what happens.

Footprint doesn't look too good for those who have lost the signal:

SES WORLD SKIES - SES-1 Footprints

Looks like there favoring the U.S. and part of Canada only now. By me in Illinois it's burning up the sky's. Much better than AMC 4 was. History and Bio are rock solid 24/7 on the dual LNBF ADTH.

I guess those out of the footprint can't do much :(

Hows signal by you Keith?

Last edited:
Oh yeah, we are still a part of canada. But we are separated by salt water and we love it. Did a blind scan last night and picked up some tp's that are not listed. The signal on one is the best I have seen, a whopping 87% but no channels on it. These are the ones I get 11931v-87%, 12120v-52%, 11730v-66% and thats it. I had 12033H last night but its gone now and I havent had hist and bio in a couple of days. I will tweak the dish this morning again and see what happens.

Overhere in the Carribean (Puerto Rico) nothing cero. Can you post those TPs that came out after your blindscan?? I don't show them in my AMC4 actual list. I want to try them Thks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)