101W

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
During the daylight hours the signal on 12060 will rarely get above 63% on my cs4k pro. As the sun goes down the signal will start increasing slightly to a maximum of 66-67% during the darkness. As the morning sun starts its trek across the sky the signal will start to decrease till it is unwatchable(62-63%) by 8:30-9:00am CDT. Strange.

Granted I am using an undersized dish, 20wx18t and a .03LNBF, but on the old satellite I managed a solid 69-70% on 12060 and some of the other TPs were in the 80's and 90's.

After reading some of the other comments in this thread, I am beginning to wonder if there is a solution for some of us to be able to enjoy History/Bio again.

lost hist & bio

pjcl is right. I lost all channels on 12060 last night for about 30 minutes. I checked all channels on 12060. I'm at 34N x 118W.

I had 89%Q before this interruption on History.

Then moved my dish to 125W for Montana PBS & the same pixelation then "no signal" took place.

12060H is back to 89%Q again this morning @ 9:24 AM. Weird.:(

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)