129 west in sk

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

deadbeat2010

Original poster
Jul 20, 2010
sk
does anyone here have info on the size of dish i would need to get the 129 west sat in northern saskatchewan,also would there still be an open transponder on this sat that i can lock onto using a 501 receiver.thanks in advance for any help

thanks for the reply MikeD.i have one more question can i use my hd dtv receiver to find this sat,i would like to have my setup ready to go for when my hd dish receiver gets here in a couple weeks
The 129 is for hd in mpeg 4 so the 501 will not see the sat at all.

for sure easier, as the vip receivers suck to a dial in a dish.
just make sure your 501 has current firmware that has 129 in the check switch menu.
GL

my 501 is up to date for the 110 and 119 is there something else i need to do or will that cover it?
for sure easier, as the vip receivers suck to a dial in a dish.
just make sure your 501 has current firmware that has 129 in the check switch menu.
GL

thanks for the reply MikeD.i have one more question can i use my hd dtv receiver to find this sat,i would like to have my setup ready to go for when my hd dish receiver gets here in a couple weeks

Yes you could use your hd receiver to find 129. But I do believe that the transponder 21 is the only transponder that will work with the 501 receiver. I do remember trying this in May with my Aunt's 501 dvr , while I was trying to install a 1000.2 sat dish at her house.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)