2007 Big Ten versus SEC Thread

Ya the score does no justice I think Mich wiped the mat with Florida. They just seemed like they were playing for nothing. Mich was moving the ball faster, teabow ran like what I saw 5 times or less. Floridas offense never got going Michs defense played tough. Good job to Mich on kicking some serious ass..

The Vols won, as if I had any doubt :p and again the game was a bit closer by score but I think the vols just seemed to have total control.

LSU vs OSU I guess the one that really matters, Good luck to you guys :)

I really didn't see that much of the Wisconsin / Tennesee game noticed how close the final was and figured it was a close game, obvioisly no one wipe the mat with the other in that one.

The Vols won, as if I had any doubt :p and again the game was a bit closer by score but I think the vols just seemed to have total control.

I have to disagree with you on this one. IMO this was a great game and nobody had total control of the game. This game came down to a last second goal line interception to seal the game for the Vols. Both teams played a good game and it was a hard fought battle.

I have to disagree with you on this one. IMO this was a great game and nobody had total control of the game. This game came down to a last second goal line interception to seal the game for the Vols. Both teams played a good game and it was a hard fought battle.
I think the game wasn't as close as the score even if it did come down to the final play. The Tennessee coaching staff made some ridiculous decisions. The offense looked unstoppable on two different drives in particular that ended in the red zone (similar to Mike Hart's fumbles in the Michigan game). One of which ended because of a fumble on a trick play and one that ended because they took out Ainge for three straight plays. As Fulmer stated, the game could have been 35-7 at halftime. But I do give Wisconsin and especially Tyler Donovan for the way they played.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts