2009 NFLST ...........No Posts?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

20fan

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 8, 2005
America's Rollercoast
Am I just not looking in the right place, or are there no threads on DTV NFLST? Just got billed for my 1st of 6 installments of 44.99. Not sure about Superfan yet. Last year there was all type of discussions on deals and what not concerning NFLST and SF. Lets here from you all !

Where you been hiding 20fan ?

LOL, Yeah it's been awhile Jimbo. Summertime and alot of time spent outside. Knew this was the place to come for info on 2009 DTV NFLST though.............Gotta change that avatar as well.............LOL

Are you still NFLST subscriber?

LOL, Yeah it's been awhile Jimbo. Summertime and alot of time spent outside. Knew this was the place to come for info on 2009 DTV NFLST though.............Gotta change that avatar as well.............LOL

Are you still NFLST subscriber?

Whats wrong with your avitar ?
I like it !

Yes, I am a ST sub, been on for a LONG long time .....

I think it started back in 92-93 or somewhere around there, I originally got the ST for $ 79 a year. btw, there was NO HD back then.

Whats wrong with your avitar ?
I like it !

Yes, I am a ST sub, been on for a LONG long time .....

I think it started back in 92-93 or somewhere around there, I originally got the ST for $ 79 a year. btw, there was NO HD back then.

His avatar was of Tony Stewart in the #20 Home Depot car. I just noticed he corrected it to the #14 car now.

Ya, I know :D

Nice win for Smoke last week :up

Jimbo

Yep, Don't know why Tony was falling all over himself apologizing for the way he won. Kyle would have said, "That was just hard racing" if the shoe was on the other foot. Also Jag is right, Had a #20 Home Depot image still up there. This current one will do until I take time to find one I may like better.

Might try giving D* a call about the ST tomorrow to see if we can work something out.

Might try giving D* a call about the ST tomorrow to see if we can work something out.

Well was not able to work the extreme deal that others have received, but good enough for me (at least D* feels it is).

$20.00 off of ST for 6 months, which brings it down to $24.99 a month (149.94 + 99 for SF) = $248.94. They would not offer me anything for the SF. :no

you guys are making me anxious for the NFL season to start!! i'm getting EXCITED!!!! SNFLT!!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)