2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Any word yet who gets a game and who doesn't ?

1-May DUCKS (NO TV) RED WINGS (NO TV) 7PM VERSUS HD, TSN2 HD
1-May HURRICANES () BRUINS (NESN HD) 7:30PM VERSUS HD (JIP), TSN HD

VS is only one channel with two big games on it at the same time.

Jimbo

Code:
DATE 	              OPPONENT 	               TIME 	                 TV 	
Sat, May 2 	   Game 1: @ WASHINGTON          1:00 PM 	         NBC

Mon, May 4 	   Game 2: @ WASHINGTON          7:00 pm 	          VS

Wed, May 6 	   Game 3: vs. WASHINGTON        7:00 pm 	          VS

Fri, May 8        Game 4: vs. WASHINGTON        7:00 pm 	  	  FSNP

Sat, May 9 	   Game 5: @ WASHINGTON          7:00 pm 	          FSNP

Mon, May 11       Game 6: vs. WASHINGTON* 	   TBD 	  	          FSNP

Wed, May 13 	  Game 7: @ WASHINGTON*          7:00 pm 	          FSNP

Code:
DATE                   OPPONENT                    TIME                      TV     
Sat, May 2        Game 1: @ WASHINGTON          1:00 PM              NBC

Mon, May 4        Game 2: @ WASHINGTON          7:00 pm               VS

Wed, May 6        Game 3: vs. WASHINGTON        7:00 pm               VS

Fri, May 8        Game 4: vs. WASHINGTON        7:00 pm             FSNP

Sat, May 9        Game 5: @ WASHINGTON          7:00 pm               FSNP

Mon, May 11       Game 6: vs. WASHINGTON*        TBD                     FSNP

Wed, May 13       Game 7: @ WASHINGTON*          7:00 pm               FSNP
I don't get FSNP here in southwest Ohio (Cincy fans would get pissed ;)). Guess I better get my fill the first 3 games.

The second round got off to a great start last night (I missed most of it due to the Celtics-Bulls marathon).

I feel like it's been a month since my Bruins played, but they finally get back into the fray tonight! :up

Good luck to the fans of the eight teams remaining. Here's to no major injuries, and good, pure, hard hitting hockey! :)

Ahhhhhh the Stanley Cup Playoffs...........there's nothing quite like it! :D

I pray to God the announcers for the Ducks/Wings game are better than what Versus had in San Jose last week. They were just awful!
I don't know who will be calling the game, but all the coverage by Versus pretty much stinks to various degrees. It's too bad Versus doesn't let TSN do the play-by-play and just pickup their feed.

Anyway, I am getting really pumped for tonight's game between the Wings and Ducks since the Wings have been idle for so long.

GO WINGS!!!

I don't know who will be calling the game, but all the coverage by Versus pretty much stinks to various degrees. It's too bad Versus doesn't let TSN do the play-by-play and just pickup their feed.

Anyway, I am getting really pumped for tonight's game between the Wings and Ducks since the Wings have been idle for so long.

GO WINGS!!!

Yes! It will be interesting to see...REST vs. RUST. Anyway, bitter enemies though they be, I wish all the Red Wings fans here the best of luck. Here's to a hard fought, nasty-yet-clean series.

GO DUCKS!

Yes! It will be interesting to see...REST vs. RUST. Anyway, bitter enemies though they be, I wish all the Red Wings fans here the best of luck. Here's to a hard fought, nasty-yet-clean series.

GO DUCKS!
Both teams are experienced so I don't buy into the "Rust" theory, and I don't think "Rest" is going to a factor in this one. The Ducks have two solid lines, but I am betting (aka hoping, praying) the Wings depth will prevail in this series. We shall see.

Good luck to all the Ducks fans out there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)