2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Yes! It will be interesting to see...REST vs. RUST. Anyway, bitter enemies though they be, I wish all the Red Wings fans here the best of luck. Here's to a hard fought, nasty-yet-clean series.

GO DUCKS!

Well they may need the good luck.
Because the word is from NHL Live at 12:00 PM Rafalsk is out for tonight's game and Chelli is in for tonight.
The dreaded upper body injury.

The second round got off to a great start last night (I missed most of it due to the Celtics-Bulls marathon).

I feel like it's been a month since my Bruins played, but they finally get back into the fray tonight! :up

Good luck to the fans of the eight teams remaining. Here's to no major injuries, and good, pure, hard hitting hockey! :)

Ahhhhhh the Stanley Cup Playoffs...........there's nothing quite like it! :D

Injuries ???

Wings were missing Kris Draper the entire first round and at least the first 2 games in this round.

Also, Brian Rafalski is out tonight.

Yes! It will be interesting to see...REST vs. RUST. Anyway, bitter enemies though they be, I wish all the Red Wings fans here the best of luck. Here's to a hard fought, nasty-yet-clean series.
GO DUCKS!

Lets go wings, should be a great series, and a physical one as well.

It looks like Mike Brown will be gone for the series for his hit on Hudler. It certainly doesn't help his case when the studio analysts were practically begging the NHL to suspend him. Additionally, I would be surprise if Hudler didn't miss a few games with a concusion. Other than that hit, the game hasn't bee dirty, but I wonder if the refs will be calling a close game the remaining two periods.

In any case, the Wings 1st Powerplay didn't look good without Rafalski. It should be interesting to see how they look next time.

Hey, Hudler is back in the game - amazing!

It looks like Mike Brown will be gone for the series for his hit on Hudler. It certainly doesn't help his case when the studio analysts were practically begging the NHL to suspend him. Additionally, I would be surprise if Hudler didn't miss a few games with a concusion. Other than that hit, the game hasn't bee dirty, but I wonder if the refs will be calling a close game the remaining two periods.

In any case, the Wings 1st Powerplay didn't look good without Rafalski. It should be interesting to see how they look next time.

Hey, Hudler is back in the game - amazing!

You didn't really think that a hit like that would keep a HOCKEY Player out did you ?

This is hockey, not baseball, baseball player would be out for a month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)