2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Do you honestly have no conscious inside you that feels bad about wishing injury to one of your teams opponents? Some things just take precedence over winning and losing, dude. That last statement by you was a very awful thing to say. Besides, if a key player on an opposing team went down by injury, wouldn't you feel the least bit un-entitled if your team won a game they wouldn't have otherwise if that said player was healthy??

Do you honestly have no conscious inside you that feels bad about wishing injury to one of your teams opponents? Some things just take precedence over winning and losing, dude. That last statement by you was a very awful thing to say. Besides, if a key player on an opposing team went down by injury, wouldn't you feel the least bit un-entitled if your team won a game they wouldn't have otherwise if that said player was healthy??

No, I feel it's a ++. When Palmer got hurt in that playoff game, I was ecstatic.

Ernie "Fats" Holmes, Defensive lineman of the Steel Curtain was asked what his goals was during the game, he said to hurt the QB.

Thursday's Playoff Schedule- All times Eastern

Vancouver at Chicago- Game 4 (Canucks lead series 2-1)- 8:00 PM
National telecasts: Versus-HD, CBC-HD, RDS-HD

Detroit at Anaheim- Game 4 (Ducks lead series 2-1)- 10:30 PM
National telecasts: Versus-HD, TSN-HD, RDS-HD

Thursday's Playoff Schedule- All times Eastern

Vancouver at Chicago- Game 4 (Canucks lead series 2-1)- 8:00 PM
National telecasts: Versus-HD, CBC-HD, RDS-HD

Detroit at Anaheim- Game 4 (Ducks lead series 2-1)- 10:30 PM
National telecasts: Versus-HD, TSN-HD, RDS-HD

WHY did we get FOX Sports Net coverage of game 3 and now only damned Versus for tonight?????:mad::mad::mad:

Glad to see Chicago finally woke up..... Chicago should have had an interference call in that last play in the 3rd. These refs are missing calls left and right. Were now on to OVER TIME. Chicago needs to win this one.

Sorry, but I dont want to watch the Blackhawks game, even though its it OT, Hey Versus, think those who live in Michigan may want to watch the wings??

Thank you Blackhawks...On to the wings game, and versus needs an ALT channel for situations like this!!

Hawks win in OT- series tied.

Vancouver blows a golden opportunity to put a hammerlock on the series (led 1-0 until late in the third).

It's games like this that can deflate one team and inflate another.

Sorry, but I dont want to watch the Blackhawks game, even though its it OT, Hey Versus, think those who live in Michigan may want to watch the wings??

Particularly when they came on and said, "Don't worry you won't miss a second of your game"
Then the miss the first 7:00 minutes

Thank you Blackhawks...On to the wings game, and versus needs an ALT channel for situations like this!!

They have an ALT. channel, and the game was on it in the first 7 minutes, however they need to have a Alt in HD, seeing both games are available in HD you would think that they would have it in HD.

btw, it was on D* 604

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)