2010-11 NBA Basketball Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Watta game at Staples tonite.. 4 players ejected.. and Lakers up by almost 20 with minutes left in the 4TH Q

Sent from NookColor using SatelliteGuys Android App

30-5 run for the Lake show..

Sent from my EVO using SatelliteGuys Android App

Shaq will not be playing for the Celtics against Miami Sunday. The Celtics are presently tied with Miami but hold the tie breaker. Basically, if the Celtics win tomorrow, they will almost surely wind up with home court against the Heat in the Playoffs, but if Miami beats Boston, they will get home court UNLESS they lose to Atlanta on Monday.

The Celtics are in deep doo-doo if they don't have Shaq for the playoffs. Here are the numbers of the players who will share Shaq's minutes if he isn't available, from the most recent three games.

Friday versus Wizards:
Kristic: 27 mins, 6 reb, 0 block
Murphy: 15 min, 2 reb, 0 block

v. Chicago:
Kristic: 18 min, 3 reb, 0 blk
Jermaine: 17 mins,0 reb,2 blk

v. Philadelphia:
Jermaine: 13 mins , 3 rebs, 1 blk
Kristic: 18 mins, 6 rebs, 0 blks
Murph: 3 mins, 1 reb, 0 blks

Those is sad numbers.

Last edited:
Looks like the refs in Orlando do not intend to call a foul the the Bulls defense unless someone for the Magic is either missing a limb or there is huge amounts of blood.

Very physical 1st half. Obviously the Celtics thought they were going to be physical, but so far, it has been the Heat. The noise level is crazy here. Definately playoff atmosphere in the building. The 2nd half will more than likely be just as physical.

BillD1984 said:
Celtics receiving a good old fashioned arse whoopin'!! :eek:

If they're going to call that flagrant BS like they did against O'neal than C's are in trouble, but if they let em play we'll be fine. Just wish Doc would put a scrub in to deck Bosh.

Hart5150 said:
If they're going to call that flagrant BS like they did against O'neal than C's are in trouble, but if they let em play we'll be fine. Just wish Doc would put a scrub in to deck Bosh.

What crack are you on..?! He made no play on the ball.... and he clearly went with a shoulder to to defend...if you call that defense and not tackle football. ALL three announcers said it was a dirty play.

Last edited:
rey_1178 said:
Heat finally beat the celtics. Took'em long enough. Much needed win that's for sure!

Today's game was all about defense, especially not allowing Rondo to roam, penetrate and drive team nuts like he usually does. Also, literally everything Ray Allen shot up was contested, he did not make much....when he was wide open, he was leathal. Best defensive game of the year by the Heat.

OKC sent a message to the Lakers last night, winning at Staples for the 1st time since KD entered the league. Perkins coming over from the Celts took this team up to the next level.

OKC sent a message to the Lakers last night, winning at Staples for the 1st time since KD entered the league. Perkins coming over from the Celts took this team up to the next level.

It was a great win for OKC. I agree with your assessment regarding the trade...and it might have done the opposite to the Celtics. The playoffs will tell.

Kinda weird how the Celtics rested everybody (Ray Allen, Shaq, Kevin Garnett, Rajon Rondo, and Paul Pierce) yesterday, and conceeded second place to Miami. I don't get it. I know Miami would have to lose at Toronto tomorrow night for Boston to have a shot at second place, but stranger things have happened.

And then if the Celtics were to beat the Knicks, they would get second place based on winning the season series with the Heat. And they would also win home court for a second round matchup with Miami. But they rolled over and let Miami have it.

I don't get it. Why not try?

Sandra

Kinda weird how the Celtics rested everybody (Ray Allen, Shaq, Kevin Garnett, Rajon Rondo, and Paul Pierce) yesterday, and conceeded second place to Miami. I don't get it. I know Miami would have to lose at Toronto tomorrow night for Boston to have a shot at second place, but stranger things have happened.

And then if the Celtics were to beat the Knicks, they would get second place based on winning the season series with the Heat. And they would also win home court for a second round matchup with Miami. But they rolled over and let Miami have it.

I don't get it. Why not try?

Sandra

I'd like to believe the C's are playing opossum like last year. I didn't give them a chance in hell to get out of the second round last year (after going 17-17 to end the regular season), and then they come within 6 minutes of winning the championship.

BUT if I told you I believe the same thing is happening this year, I'm afraid my nose would go through this laptop!

I'd like to believe the C's are playing opossum like last year. I didn't give them a chance in hell to get out of the second round last year (after going 17-17 to end the regular season), and then they come within 6 minutes of winning the championship.

BUT if I told you I believe the same thing is happening this year, I'm afraid my nose would go through this laptop!

OK Bill, who's getting more buzz in Marathon city this week? The B's or the C's?

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)