2010-11 NBA Basketball Season

i went to bed last night at 7pm so i never saw the game. down 24 at one point you say????? wow how pathetic. this is one heat fan who with plenty of reasons doesn't trust this team to make it far into the playoffs. prove me wrong miami. i would gladly like to eat crow on this one.

The atmosphere in that arena last night.... WOW!

It's just all a shame. What could've been. Oh well. Our fans deserve better. We will get ours. Someday....

HD MM said:
Hold your breath son. You haven't seen LeChoke in the playoffs yet, have you? Was last season that long ago that you forgot when he quit halfway through the Celtics series?

Yep.... I have and I don't think he is ready to... "quit" just yet.

LOL and the Karma Boys strike again! Just when you think the Heat...ESPECIALLY Lebron, gets it, they go out and do this. You just can't make this stuff up.

Sometimes you gotta wonder about the Curse of Dan Gilbert. Just when people open their mouths, this happens...AGAIN!

Eerie ;)

Sandra

SandraC said:
LOL and the Karma Boys strike again! Just when you think the Heat...ESPECIALLY Lebron, gets it, they go out and do this. You just can't make this stuff up.

Sometimes you gotta wonder about the Curse of Dan Gilbert. Just when people open their mouths, this happens...AGAIN!

Eerie ;)

Sandra

LOL! I did not know the "curse" included the Lakers AND the Celtics? Oh yeah, your Knicks 3 times too.... ;-)

SandraC said:
LOL Gilbert was talking about the Karma Boys. You really want to be keeping company with the stinkin' Knicks? ;)

Sandra

So your "karma" theory is based on ONE game that they won against the Heat?! Really? Seriously?

ROFLMAO!!

"Karma" is wishing something bad on someone and/or some team...and then having THE worst record in the NBA.... THAT'S "karma".... ;-)

So your "karma" theory is based on ONE game that they won against the Heat?! Really? Seriously?

ROFLMAO!!

"Karma" is wishing something bad on someone and/or some team...and then having THE worst record in the NBA.... THAT'S "karma".... ;-)

Karma has been defined in a sports forum. Wikipedia has spoken!!! :D

Sandra

LOL philosophers have debated Karma for centuries, but...

If you want to think it can only be defined in one way, as 'having the worst record in the NBA'...you go ahead and run with that. ;)

Sandra

Back to the subject at hand.... Suddenly, there was a debate on the table on whether Kobe was being neglect as MVP ... Is stating Rose as the MVP, premature?

I would call Rose the favorite, but you cannot take Kobe out of consideration. Sometimes you have to 'beat the man' before you can 'be the man'.

Sandra

SandraC said:
I would call Rose the favorite, but you cannot take Kobe out of consideration. Sometimes you have to 'beat the man' before you can 'be the man'.

Sandra

I personally think Howard should be the MVP.... But the sexy pick is Rose.

Back to the subject at hand.... Suddenly, there was a debate on the table on whether Kobe was being neglect as MVP ... Is stating Rose as the MVP, premature?

Both Rose and Kobe have very similar stats. The only difference is that Chicago is in 1st place in the East and LA is 2nd in the West....

Derrick Rose:
25.0 PPG, 7.9 APG, 4.2 RPG, 23.37 PER

Kobe:
25.2 PPG, 4.8 APG, 5.2 RPG, 24.11 PER

HD MM said:
Both Rose and Kobe have very similar stats. The only difference is that Chicago is in 1st place in the East and LA is 2nd in the West....

Derrick Rose:
25.0 PPG, 7.9 APG, 4.2 RPG, 23.37 PER

Kobe:
25.2 PPG, 4.8 APG, 5.2 RPG, 24.11 PER

And Lebron, Wade and Durrant. The thing is.. Miami, LA and Orlando were EXPECTED to be the upper crust of the pie. Chicago was either better than expected...or they are smoke and mirrors. The playoff will solidify or expose the truth.

HD MM said:
I don't think it matters who the regular season MVP is. When was the last time the MVP was on the same team that won the NBA Championship? The two never seem to happen in the same year...

I think it might have Kobe.... I know Michael Jordan for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)