2010-11 NBA Basketball Season

Chicago Bulls .. killed the Hawks. A sleeper of a game.

Sent from my NookColor using SatelliteGuys app

Wow watta game at Staples... going into 2nd OT

Sent from my NookColor using SatelliteGuys app

Miami is good enough to win on the road anywhere. It would be very funny if after all the crap said everywhere, they come back and claim the #1 seed... LOL!

i see that difficult because i don't know that chicago is going to drop enough games for that.i know its tight but still. i am surprised how many games the celtics have lost lately that they should've won. opening the door for miami to take that 2nd seed. i'm still not confident the heat can beat the celtics. can you blame me?? lol......

i see that difficult because i don't know that chicago is going to drop enough games for that.i know its tight but still. i am surprised how many games the celtics have lost lately that they should've won. opening the door for miami to take that 2nd seed. i'm still not confident the heat can beat the celtics. can you blame me?? lol......

I am very confident in this team....they, ESPECIALLY Lebron, looks like they "get it" now. All I am gonna saying is, in every single game, the Heat will have 2 of the 5 best players on the floor playing for the same team....WITH deep playoff experience. How many teams can say that?;)

I am very confident in this team....they, ESPECIALLY Lebron, looks like they "get it" now. All I am gonna saying is, in every single game, the Heat will have 2 of the 5 best players on the floor playing for the same team....WITH deep playoff experience. How many teams can say that?;)

You're right. They should definitely win the championship. No excuses.

Sandra

The Cavs don't win a lot, but when they do, they pick their spots.

As horrendous as they've been, they have picked off the Lakers, Celtics- and now the Heat!

As a Bulls fan, it was good to see the Heat and Celtics both lose over the past two days as the Bulls got beaten by the 76ers. Cavs played very well tonight.

As a Bulls fan, it was good to see the Heat and Celtics both lose over the past two days as the Bulls got beaten by the 76ers. Cavs played very well tonight.

The did play very well. The deserve the win. They outplayed the HEAT tonight. I thought the Heat would pull it out after they tied it after being down 24...but that took alot out of the them.

i went to bed last night at 7pm so i never saw the game. down 24 at one point you say????? wow how pathetic. this is one heat fan who with plenty of reasons doesn't trust this team to make it far into the playoffs. prove me wrong miami. i would gladly like to eat crow on this one.

Hold your breath son. You haven't seen LeChoke in the playoffs yet, have you? Was last season that long ago that you forgot when he quit halfway through the Celtics series?