2010-11 NBA pre-Season

LOL let's keep it real and note that Brett Napier is not some respected journalist or anything, he's a Miami Heat fan with a blog. He's entitled to his opinion, but you can find blogs like this from fans all over the NBA saying nice things about their team...especially in September.

Brett Napier is also probably afraid to say anything bad about the Heat because then Pat Riley will revoke his season tickets! You know how Pat gets when you say something mean about his team. ;) :D

Sandra

LOL let's keep it real and note that Brett Napier is not some respected journalist or anything, he's a Miami Heat fan with a blog. He's entitled to his opinion, but you can find blogs like this from fans all over the NBA saying nice things about their team...especially in September.

Brett Napier is also probably afraid to say anything bad about the Heat because then Pat Riley will revoke his season tickets! You know how Pat gets when you say something mean about his team. ;) :D

Sandra

Hence ....I said from a blog. Remember, the 2nd unit for ANY NBA team is give starters a rest and mop up time. Usually, no more than 2-3 minute intervals per quarter, this team is not being sent out to win games.;)

Let's be real here.....let's not knee jerk too bad....you might bend over to hard and hurt yourself.....:rolleyes:

Hence ....I said from a blog. Remember, the 2nd unit for ANY NBA team is give starters a rest and mop up time. Usually, no more than 2-3 minute intervals per quarter, this team is not being sent out to win games.;)

Let's be real here.....let's not knee jerk too bad....you might bend over to hard and hurt yourself.....:rolleyes:

LOL OK I'll try to stop knee-jerking by calling a blog a blog. Too funny. :D

Sandra

LOL OK I'll try to stop knee-jerking by calling a blog a blog. Too funny. :D

Sandra

Oh yo can call it a blog....no big deal. It is no different than this place. But the fact of the matter is....the blogger made sense and decents points. He did not pull things out of his.....ah.......pockets.;)

Oh yo can call it a blog....no big deal. It is no different than this place. But the fact of the matter is....the blogger made sense and decents points. He did not pull things out of his.....ah.......pockets.;)

...and most importantly, the blog has Pat Riley's seal of approval!!! ;) :D

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)