2010-11 NCAA College Basketball

When do the updated AP Top 25 and ESPN/USA Today weekly rankings get released? It's 9:25 and they still haven't been updated on ESPN.com. I thought that when USA Today began producing it own rankings a couple of decades ago that they got the jump on the AP Rankings and came out late Sunday Evening. I thought that I used to first see them in the early 1990s on ESPN's Sunday Evening sports hour hosted by Fred Hickman.

Update: I see that the February 28, 2011 AP Top 25 is available at CBSSports.com.
That can't be today's. Dook is still #1??

Watchable games tonight:

7:00 PM Illinois-Purdue, ESPN
7:00 PM Alabama-Florida, ESPN U
8:00 PM Missouri-Nebraska, Altitude, MASN, ESPN Full Court
9:00 PM Vanderbilt-Kentucky, ESPN
9:00 PM Ohio State-Penn State, Big Ten Network
9:00 PM Boston College-Virginia Tech, ESPN U

Enjoy!

Sandra

Kentucky in a squeaker. WHEW! They had a big lead and then blew it only to come back at the end.

Watchable games tonight:

7:00 PM Connecticut-West Virginia, ESPN 2
7:00 PM North Carolina-Florida State, ESPN
7:00 PM Providence-Louisville, Sportsnet New York, MASN, ESPN Full Court
9:00 PM Clemson-Duke, ESPN
9:00 PM Pitsburgh-South Florida, ESPN U
9:00 PM Texas A&M-Kansas, ESPN
10:00 PM New Mexico-BYU, The Mountain

Enjoy!

Sandra

Isn"t Kansas Texas Aggies on ESPN2?:D
Watchable games tonight:

7:00 PM Connecticut-West Virginia, ESPN 2
7:00 PM North Carolina-Florida State, ESPN
7:00 PM Providence-Louisville, Sportsnet New York, MASN, ESPN Full Court
9:00 PM Clemson-Duke, ESPN
9:00 PM Pitsburgh-South Florida, ESPN U
9:00 PM Texas A&M-Kansas, ESPN
10:00 PM New Mexico-BYU, The Mountain

Enjoy!

Sandra

Watchable games tonight:

7:00 PM St John's-Seton Hall, ESPN 2
9:00 PM Wisconsin-Indiana, ESPN 2
9:00 PM UCLA-Washington, ESPN

ESPNjoy!

Sandra

Has there been a more disappointing team this year than the MSU Spartans? They should be embarrassed. Hell, even MICHIGAN has been more exciting to watch this season.

Watchable games tonight:

7:00 PM St John's-Seton Hall, ESPN 2
9:00 PM Wisconsin-Indiana, ESPN 2
9:00 PM UCLA-Washington, ESPN

St. John's has been a very pleasant surprise this season. This is nothing but great for the NCAA.

ESPNjoy!

Sandra

St. John's has been a pleasant surprise this season. This is great for the NCAA for them to return to prominence.

Seton Hall has beaten #10 Syracuse by 22 points and #15 St. Johns by 6, and it has had very respectable losses to #4 Syracuse by 5 points, #23 Georgetown by 5, #7 Connecticutt by 2 and #14 Villanova by 3. There will be teams in the NCAA tournament this year that have not fared as well against ranked competition.

Seton Hall has beaten #10 Syracuse by 22 points and #15 St. Johns by 6, and it has had very respectable losses to #4 Syracuse by 5 points, #23 Georgetown by 5, #7 Connecticutt by 2 and #14 Villanova by 3. There will be teams in the NCAA tournament this year that have not fared as well against ranked competition.

However, I think that more than 11 teams from the BE will never make it to the NCAA tourney, unless something really wild happens in the BE tourney. At this point, it looks like there are more than that that should be there, but conferences with weak teams will play there instead. So much for parity.

St. John's has been a pleasant surprise this season. This is great for the NCAA for them to return to prominence.

Thanks a lot Paul...you put the whammy on my alma mater! Could be a blessing in disguise, a loss at this point is a good reality check for them.

Sandra

Locally big game tomorrow for the Michigan/Michigan State game, U of M needs a win and would sweep series from spartans and while some think state should be ok for the tournament you would have to think a loss would really put them on the bubble??

Locally big game tomorrow for the Michigan/Michigan State game, U of M needs a win and would sweep series from spartans and while some think state should be ok for the tournament you would have to think a loss would really put them on the bubble??

I don't think State deserves even if they do win.

I'd be embarrassed if I were MSU to accept a bid. As for Michigan, they need this win and probably one or two wins in the conference tourney to get in. At any rate, the only thing that will keep MSU out is a loss today and a first rd. exit in the conference tournament. Their rep will carry them in with one more win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)