2010-11 NFL Season

The Jets seem to bring out the worst in the Bills.

The Jets have started two different QB's- none of them named Mark Sanchez- and are up 31-7.

I'm happy with the positive strides Buffalo has made in 2010, but one thing they have to work on in the future- play better against Gang Green.

From a Patriots fans perspective, I'm happy KC loss slips them to a #4 seed.

Now instead of a IND/BAL/NYJ opponent possibility in the divisional round, it will be KC/BAL/NYJ

Bomb threat, haven't heard about that yet ... and I've been watching Fox out of Detroit.

Why, have you figured out that the Vikes don't play on Sundays ? :D

I was being funny Jimbo. After the last 3 weeks I figured a snowday wasnt good enough and a bomb threat would be a better reason ;)

Gotcha... :D
McCoy.jpg
Damn it jim!

I think the Broncos' players really believe in Tim Tebow. He has already put up a TD pass(admittedly,after an interception thrown by him) against the Chargers. While it probably also helped that they got rid of their coach,Tebow starting makes watching the Broncos exciting again,pretty much like what Vince Young did for the Titans last season.

LMAO!!! So funny I wanna cry! Raiders have played 18 minutes and they have 5 false start penalties.... FFFF************************KKKKK!!!

Heck, I thought you were watching the Lions play with the penalties your talking about.

That said, the Lions are playing much better now that the season is over... :)

With the four first round byes all set, here's what I think the schedule may look like the weekend of Jan.15-16:

Saturday- at Pittsburgh 4:30pm ET
at Atlanta 8:00pm ET

Sunday- at Chicago 1:00pm ET
at New England 4:30pm ET

Here's my predictions for the Divisional Playoff Schedule:

Saturday- at Pittsburgh 4:30pm ET
at Atlanta 8:00pm ET

Sunday- at New England 1:00pm ET
at Chicago 4:30pm ET

How strange, The Bears just had a 3 and 15, ran a play and made it, then find out the play didn't count as someone called T.O. on THIER sidelines.
Of course, they got sacked for another 10 yards or so loss on the next play.

3-3 end of 3

Pack need a win and help to get in, Bears are already in.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts