2010-11 NFL Season

That was done intentional by Goodell to make people not sit thier starters, hoping that playing division games would avoid that scenario we've had in past years.
As it turned out, the Steeler's played thier backups most of the second half anyways.

Mainly because the Steeler starters activated Beast Mode in the first half.

Wow what a bunch of truly awful teams! Very sloppy playing all around, poor decision making for both teams, but a 7-9 team gets in the playoffs baring a few miracles for the Rams in the final 97 seconds.

Here's a stat that I'm sure Salsa will like:

a year ago, the Raiders scored only 197 points- second-worst in the entire NFL and dead last in the AFC .

This year, the Raiders scored 410 points- sixth-most in the entire NFL and fourth in the AFC.

Here's a stat Salsa may not like:

Reports are the Tom Cable may be out as head coach. What the heck?

Absolute progress is being shown so it's time to get rid of the coach? Bizarre.

Sandra

Sandra
this is why they don't get out of the fu****g hole. Moronic

Sandra

Not surprised. There has been rumors about him getting the AXE and having Hue Jackson take over as head coach. Considering that it would not be much of a stretch/change in my eyes. I personally would leave Cable....but as long as the Grim Reaper is alive...it is what it is. IF the Raiders can stay healthy, which was their main issue ALL year at certain points of the season, they will compete for the AFC West division. Them going 6-0 proves that they will be a force to reckon with next year.

this is why they don't get out of the fu****g hole. Moronic

Things have changed and the draft PROVED that. The Raiders draft was actually smart, well planned and carefully calculated. Davis ALLOWED his "football people" make "football decisions" and ALL the players drafted were immediate impact players. Rolando McClain, Jared Veldheer, Jacoby Ford, LaMarr Houston and Steve Brown made MAJOR contributions to the team. Not to mentioned they were very smart in their free agent signings with the signing of Kamerion Wimbley and Quentin Groves who also made bit contributions to the team throughout the season. Last season, the Raiders off season acquisitions were VERY different than previous years. And the results proved that as well.

The Lions didn't finish last? 4 game winning streak? What the hell is going on here? Respectability?

Now what the hell am I going to write about? Can't make fun of these guys anymore.

Well thanks to the fins not willing to part ways with the GM Jeff Ireland, cowher will not come here. Great.:rolleyes:

Not surprised. There has been rumors about him getting the AXE and having Hue Jackson take over as head coach. Considering that it would not be much of a stretch/change in my eyes. I personally would leave Cable....but as long as the Grim Reaper is alive...it is what it is. IF the Raiders can stay healthy, which was their main issue ALL year at certain points of the season, they will compete for the AFC West division. Them going 6-0 proves that they will be a force to reckon with next year.

Not necessarily, The Bengals were world beaters in the AFC North last year, won the division and SWEPT the division, went out and upgraded at WR and this year went NO WHERE.

The Lions didn't finish last? 4 game winning streak? What the hell is going on here? Respectability?

Now what the hell am I going to write about? Can't make fun of these guys anymore.

1. Will the Lions draft a QB ?
How much longer do you try to go with Stafford, with him getting hurt every year ? IF he doesn't play the full year next year due to injury, I think they THEN need to get someone else in there.
I think he's a hellofa QB when he's standing. Maybe they should draft a O line !

2. Pitchers and Catchers report !!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)