2010-11 NFL Season

IF.....Andrew Luck decides to go pro.......AND.......the Carolina Panthers have a brain fart & not draft him first........giving John Elway & the Broncos a shot to draft him,how many teams do you think would be willing to take Tim Tebow off of the Broncos hands? Personally,I think Tebow IS the franchise QB for the Broncos,but if there was the opportunity for Luck(no pun intended) to drop into their laps,I'm sure the Broncos would jump at it.

No. However, after the latest issue between Fisher and Young, Bud Adams seemed to make it very clear Fisher would have to get along with Young because Young was the QB.

Until now .... report earlier was that the Titans were looking in the off season to trade or release V Young.

Truth is this news doesn't mean fisher is safe but his chances are better no doubt. What a waste. I understand why this happened and i agree with the decision. Problem is i've seen flashes of great talent from vince so i hope he grows up a little and takes full advantage of his next opportunity.

There ya go Rey, he's all yours !

Meanwhile, the Fang's Bites blog has named its best and worst in NFL TV broadcasting for the 2010 season:
Best Play by Play: Gus Johnson, CBS.

Best Game Analyst: Cris Collinsworth, NBC.

Best Studio Show: The Original Red Zone Channel, DirecTV.

Best Studio Host: Andrew Siciliano, DirecTV.

Best Studio Analyst: Steve Mariucci, NFL Network.

Most Valuable Network: NBC.

Best NFL Insider: Jay Glazer, Fox.

Best Announcing Team: Jim Nantz and Phil Simms, CBS.

Most Improved Presentation: Football Night in America, NBC.

Best Game Coverage: Sunday Night Football, NBC.

Rookie of the Year: Mike Pereira, Fox.

Most Touching Moment: Terry Bradshaw's Tribute to Don Meredith, Fox.

Worst Play-by-Play: Joe Buck, Fox.

Worst Game Analyst: Joe Theismann, NFL Network.

Worst Expression: "This Guy" by Jon Gruden, ESPN.

Worst Studio Host: Stuart Scott, ESPN.

Worst Studio Analyst: Michael Irvin, NFL Network.

Worst Studio Show: Monday Night Countdown, ESPN.

Worst Game Coverage: Thursday Night Football, NFL Network.

i'm not too thrilled how the dolphins are handling the coaching situation. out in the open interviewing others to replace sparano while he's still on the job. i would like to get a better replacement but it seems kind of disrespectful to sparano imo. i know they can do it but doesn't mean it looks good to do so. on the other hand sparano can make the choice for the dolphins and tell them to shove it. so he's allowing this too. very odd situation

i'm not too thrilled how the dolphins are handling the coaching situation. out in the open interviewing others to replace sparano while he's still on the job. i would like to get a better replacement but it seems kind of disrespectful to sparano imo. i know they can do it but doesn't mean it looks good to do so. on the other hand sparano can make the choice for the dolphins and tell them to shove it. so he's allowing this too. very odd situation
Sparano can't quit. If he does he loses the remaining money from his contract...

Sparano can't quit. If he does he loses the remaining money from his contract...
i understand that. in other words dignity and self respect goes out the window when lots of money is involved lol. i don't know........ maybe i'd be doing the same thing in his shoes :eek::D

Meanwhile, the Fang's Bites blog has named its best and worst in NFL TV broadcasting for the 2010 season:
Best Play by Play: Gus Johnson, CBS. Agreed

Best Game Analyst: Cris Collinsworth, NBC. Couldn't disagree more, I'll take Phil Simms or Brian Billick

Best Studio Show: The Original Red Zone Channel, DirecTV.

Best Studio Host: Andrew Siciliano, DirecTV.

Best Studio Analyst: Steve Mariucci, NFL Network. Mucc is OK, I prefer Rodney Harrison

Most Valuable Network: NBC.

Best NFL Insider: Jay Glazer, Fox.

Best Announcing Team: Jim Nantz and Phil Simms, CBS. Like Simms a lot, Nantz sucks

Most Improved Presentation: Football Night in America, NBC. No Olbermann helped a bunch.

Best Game Coverage: Sunday Night Football, NBC.

Rookie of the Year: Mike Pereira, Fox.

Most Touching Moment: Terry Bradshaw's Tribute to Don Meredith, Fox.

Worst Play-by-Play: Joe Buck, Fox.

Worst Game Analyst: Joe Theismann, NFL Network. He's bad, but so is his partner Matt Millen and Dan Dierdorf

Worst Expression: "This Guy" by Jon Gruden, ESPN.

Worst Studio Host: Stuart Scott, ESPN. 100% Agree

Worst Studio Analyst: Michael Irvin, NFL Network. Marshall Faulk and Chris Carter are much worse.

Worst Studio Show: Monday Night Countdown, ESPN.

Worst Game Coverage: Thursday Night Football, NFL Network.

i understand that. in other words dignity and self respect goes out the window when lots of money is involved lol. i don't know........ maybe i'd be doing the same thing in his shoes :eek::D
You're right. But, shame on Harbaugh too for interviewing for a job that's technically not open yet.

rey_1178 said:

They don't want to can him unless they can be SURE to do better ....

They don't want to can him unless they can be SURE to do better ....

Yes i know but its still a weird situation. And I'm against the fins making this guy the highest paid coach when he has zero nfl coaching experience. Offer that money to a proven nfl coach.

Best Play by Play: Gus Johnson, CBS. :up

Best Game Analyst: Cris Collinsworth, NBC. Not even close. I personally like Phil Simms.

Best Studio Show: The Original Red Zone Channel, DirecTV. I like FOX team better.

Best Studio Host: Andrew Siciliano, DirecTV. He's ok

Best Studio Analyst: Steve Mariucci, NFL Network. So-so

Most Valuable Network: NBC. I like better than most.

Best NFL Insider: Jay Glazer, Fox. Even though he has picked up some bad habits since going to ESPN, I still like Adam Schefter(sp?).

Best Announcing Team: Jim Nantz and Phil Simms, CBS. Half right, Nance is AWFULLY boring except in his commercials....and that because someone has written his material! Nance is terrible!

Most Improved Presentation: Football Night in America, NBC. :up

Best Game Coverage: Sunday Night Football, NBC. :up

Rookie of the Year: Mike Pereira, Fox. :confused:

Most Touching Moment: Terry Bradshaw's Tribute to Don Meredith, Fox.:up

Worst Play-by-Play: Joe Buck, Fox. AND Jim Nance.

Worst Game Analyst: Joe Theismann, NFL Network. :up

Worst Expression: "This Guy" by Jon Gruden, ESPN. :up

Worst Studio Host: Stuart Scott, ESPN. :up

Worst Studio Analyst: Michael Irvin, NFL Network. :up

Worst Studio Show: Monday Night Countdown, ESPN. :up

Worst Game Coverage: Thursday Night Football, NFL Network.:up

Those are my 2 cents!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts