2010-11 NFL Season

You don't let your head coach go because you're scarred you'll loose a coordinator.

Can you imagine if Robert Kraft operated this way when other teams came calling about Crennel, Weis, McDaniels, etc and fired Belichick in fear of loosing one of those guys?! Al Davis is INSANE!!!

Sounds like something Jerry would do.

HD MM said:
You don't let your head coach go because you're scarred you'll loose a coordinator.

Can you imagine if Robert Kraft operated this way when other teams came calling about Crennel, Weis, McDaniels, etc and fired Belichick in fear of loosing one of those guys?! Al Davis is INSANE!!!

It has nothing to do with being scared of losing an OC. There was alot of issues behind the scenes with Cable and his coaches. He had a OC that was not who he wanted AND a DC that was not who he wanted. There was a big power struggle in the coaching staff...and that IS old man Davis' fault.

It has nothing to do with being scared of losing an OC. There was alot of issues behind the scenes with Cable and his coaches. He had a OC that was not who he wanted AND a DC that was not who he wanted. There was a big power struggle in the coaching staff...and that IS old man Davis' fault.

Well, it also had something to do with money. Cable was due a big dollar automatic extension if he stuck around.

You don't let your head coach go because you're scarred you'll lose a coordinator.

Yes, that too.... BUT, I really think that the Raiders ownership was afraid of losing a OC.....:rolleyes:;)

Which is it? You're making my head spin with all of your flip flopping this morning.

Last edited:
Truth is this news doesn't mean fisher is safe but his chances are better no doubt. What a waste. I understand why this happened and i agree with the decision. Problem is i've seen flashes of great talent from vince so i hope he grows up a little and takes full advantage of his next opportunity.

I'm going to be honest here. I would like to see miami give vince young a shot. He should be released since he's due about 8 million for next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)