2010-11 NFL Season

You have Mike Francessa, avowed Giant fan, on WFAN announcing he will not refer to Ladainian Thomlinson as LT, because there can only be one LT in New York. Okay. perhaps we can refer to Thomlinson as 'The LT who is NOT an accused child rapist'. If I were Ladainian, I would be happy NOT to be associated with those initials around here.

Sandra

I am not a fan of Mikey "have 'nother doughnut" Francessa. I am glad he is squirming in the swiming pool of irrelevancy. LOL!

Thank you...that has made my day!:up

I am not a fan of Mikey "have 'nother doughnut" Francessa. I am glad he is squirming in the swiming pool of irrelevancy. LOL!

Thank you...that has made my day!:up

Francessa can be extremely annoying, but he's a must listen. He's so darn arrogant he cannot stand when people call in and challenge his expert idealogy. When he interviews a Joe Girardi or Tom Coughlin he sometime rattles off so much of his own ideas that the interviewee is reduced to saying 'Yes Mike'. Or 'You're right Mike'.

That said, Francessa knows baseball and football inside and out, backward and forward, upside and down. He has real-time inside info and knowledge through unnamed connections that others just don't have. And his analysis and insight into what will happen in the next game is simply amazing.

If he could keep his ego out of the equation he could be the best sports analyst on the planet. But he can't. He's a fellow St. John's alum...and you know how obnoxious we can be!

Sandra

Francessa can be extremely annoying, but he's a must listen. He's so darn arrogant he cannot stand when people call in and challenge his expert idealogy. When he interviews a Joe Girardi or Tom Coughlin he sometime rattles off so much of his own ideas that the interviewee is reduced to saying 'Yes Mike'. Or 'You're right Mike'.

That said, Francessa knows baseball and football inside and out, backward and forward, upside and down. He has real-time inside info and knowledge through unnamed connections that others just don't have. And his analysis and insight into what will happen in the next game is simply amazing.

If he could keep his ego out of the equation he could be the best sports analyst on the planet. But he can't. He's a fellow St. John's alum...and you know how obnoxious we can be!

Sandra

Well...I must admit, he to me is like listening to Rush Limp-baugh....and comparing it to a traffic accident on the highway, you hate rubber neckers....but you just cannot keep your eyes off it when you pass by.

Damn, I hope that made sense...LOL!:eek:

Bills have 13 points.

I've begged and pleaded that Fitzpatrick should be the #1 QB- and the offense looks like it's actually functioning!

Bengals are letting the Panthers hang around. Not good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts