2010-11 NFL Season

I can't believe they are even reviewing the TD for Calvin Johnson.

And that they even over turned it is complete BS.

That is the worst call I've EVER seen in my life.

I have to agree. The bad part is that I had a lunch bet on this game with a coworker as he is a Bears fan. As soon as the Bears won my cell phone was ringing and he said the bet was off. He could not accept the lunch after how bad the Lions were screwed. And that is coming from a huge fan of the winning team.

I just saw the Lions TD play, that wasn't, thank you NFL, you have to have the ball with you thru your next meal.

I've been yelling about this type of call ever since they changed the rule.

Now if it had happened to a Indy or Pats or another TOP team, the NFL would be reviewing the rule this week and changing it.

If you only have to TOUCH the Goal Line and your in, WHY do you have to be able to take the ball to the locker room in order for it to count when your inside the endzone ?

It's clearly the WRONG call , he scored the TD, but the NFL makes it wrong by the way they wrote the rule.

Would "another TOP team" be the Steelers? ;)

Steeler's another top team, sure, but not with out Big Ben at the helm.

Without him they are very ordinary, so far, although the DEFENSE played VERY well.
They should have won it in regulation.
Reed kicked a 52 and a 55 yarder and missed a much shorter one to win it with under 2 to go.

Ya know what, he may have missed the 55 yarder, I think he hit the post, plenty of leg, but FG's were a plenty today.

BTW the last team to beat the Steelers on Opening Day- the Patriots, in 2002 at the first Gillette Stadium game.

And the last time the Patriots lost on Opening Day was the infamous "Lawyer Milloy Game" at Buffalo in 2003. Bills trounced the Pats, 31-0, which was coincidentally the last time the Bills beat the Pats.

Steeler's have Tennessee, Tampa and Baltimore before Ben gets back.
They need to win at least ONE of these next 3.

They hould win the Tampa game handily. With or without Ben, the Steelers still have a tremendous defense. That Polamulu is a game changer!

They hould win the Tampa game handily. With or without Ben, the Steelers still have a tremendous defense. That Polamulu is a game changer!

I'd love to see them win 2 of them, but I'm not sure they can do that.

Tennessee and Baltimore are very tough.

IF Dixon gets some confidence , it could happen, but I'm not counting on it.

Jimbo has it right. If it was Indy or the Pats, The ruling would be changed by the time they have there next game. You would also have the NFL commissioner and the NFL Referees Association making public apologies to the world. It was a bad call.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts