2010-11 NFL Season

Judging by the Bears' upcoming schedule, I could honestly see them having an undefeated record by midseason. Here are their upcoming games:

Giants (another team that looked undisciplined this week)

Panthers (not starting off well, with a rookie QB)

Seahawks (not a good road team in recent years)

Redskins (that's a toss-up, but the Washington pass d has looked leaky the last two weeks)

Bills (haven't been able to stop anyone the last few weeks)

If they can take advantage of this stretch, they could be 8-0 heading into the Minnesota game.

I think for the last several years now an NFL team has made it to at least 8-0 before losing.

Today, we are down to 4 teams that are undefeated, and two of them play one another tonight.

At this point, we have the Packers and Bears (playing tonight)
The Surprising KC Chiefs and the QB less Pittsburgh Steeler's.

I think we normally have more than 3 teams undefeated at this point.
Will anyone make it to 8-0 this year or beyond ?

Personally, I think the Packers have the best chance.

What do you guy's think ?

Judging by the Bears' upcoming schedule, I could honestly see them having an undefeated record by midseason. Here are their upcoming games:

Giants (another team that looked undisciplined this week)

Panthers (not starting off well, with a rookie QB)

Seahawks (not a good road team in recent years)

Redskins (that's a toss-up, but the Washington pass d has looked leaky the last two weeks)

Bills (haven't been able to stop anyone the last few weeks)

If they can take advantage of this stretch, they could be 8-0 heading into the Minnesota game.

Thanks Sabres, that kinda goes with my post from earlier. :)

Why do teams INSIST on kicking to Devin Hester?! I would much rather kick it out of bounds for ZERO net gain then actually TAKE a shot of him killing me team. His 1st return for a TD COMPLETELY change....

Daze of our Lions -

If you needed any further proof (besides Sunday's disaster) that this is the worst team in the NFL, here it is:

Since the beginning of the 1958 season (The Lions were the NFL champs in 1957) the Lions have lost 443 games. Their nearest competitors? The Cardinals have lost 442, the Jets are next with 409 losses. That pretty much spans my lifetime since I was born 12-25-1957.

Guess I had the misfortune of being born in Detroit. Couple that loss number with ONE playoff win in that span, and you can understand my frustration with this once proud organization.

Daze of our Lions -

If you needed any further proof (besides Sunday's disaster) that this is the worst team in the NFL, here it is:

Since the beginning of the 1958 season (The Lions were the NFL champs in 1957) the Lions have lost 443 games. Their nearest competitors? The Cardinals have lost 442, the Jets are next with 409 losses. That pretty much spans my lifetime since I was born 12-25-1957.

Guess I had the misfortune of being born in Detroit. Couple that loss number with ONE playoff win in that span, and you can understand my frustration with this once proud organization.

443 ?

Thats all ????

After Week 3, I think it's "late" enough to do a Hot 10 and Not 10.

Hot 10
1. Pittsburgh- Defense, Defense and MORE Defense!!
2. Chicago- I would have had the Packers #1 if THEY won last night
3. Baltimore
4. NY Jets
5. Green Bay
6. Kansas City
7. Indianapolis
8. Atlanta
9. New Orleans
10. New England

Not 10
32. Carolina- headed for a date with the #1 pick
31. San Francisco- not as bad as their record, BUT overrated coming into the season
30. Buffalo
29. Cleveland
28. Jacksonville
27. NY Giants
26. Detroit
25. Oakland
24. Arizona
23. St. Louis

Hot 10
1. Pittsburgh- Defense, Defense and MORE Defense!!
2. Chicago- I would have had the Packers #1 if THEY won last night
3. Baltimore
4. NY Jets
5. Green Bay
6. Kansas City
7. Indianapolis
8. Atlanta
9. New Orleans
10. New England

Not 10
31. San Francisco- not as bad as their record, BUT overrated coming into the season
30. Buffalo
29. Cleveland
28. Jacksonville
27. NY Giants
26. Detroit
25. Oakland
24. Arizona
23. St. Louis

IF Carolina gets the top pick this year, and I don't see it happening, they will TRADE out of that spot if possible, they do not need a QB and a QB normally goes #1.

Fwiw, I think the first pick will go to either Buffalo or Cleveland

Not 10
30. Buffalo
29. Cleveland
28. Jacksonville
27. NY Giants
26. Detroit
25. Oakland
24. Arizona
23. St. Louis

Wait....the Raiders BEAT St. Louis and they are ranked ahead of them....???!!!:confused::yikes:haha

Buffalo Buffoons- Week 1: The Much Ado to talk about' Edition

Lots of stuff to talk about when it comes to this week's Buffalo Buffoons.

Buffalo losing to New England in Foxboro? Hardly a shock. But scoring 30 points and playing them nip-and-tuck the whole way? Totally surprising.

The offense looked worlds better with Ryan Fitzpatrick, who did something so bewildering and staggering: he THREW the ball downfield and took shots deep. This is something that Trent Edwards never usually did.

C.J. Spiller looked GREAT on Sunday- the Bills haven't had any offensive electricity like this since the 2002 Bledsoe-fueled Buffalo attack.

As it is, however, it was all for naught.

Here are some stats:

9- the number of touchdowns Randy Moss has caught against Buffalo since he joined the Pats in 2007

9- the number of times the Bills have traveled to the Razor- and lost. You think the Bills should switch to BIC? :D

14- the number of consecutive games the Bills have lost to the Foxboro Musket Men.

But there is something else I wanted to mention:

Trent Edwards is no longer with the Buffalo Bills. Thank goodness.

While I wouldn't wish uneployment on anyone, from a football perspective, he flat-out can't throw.

Anyone who doesn't believe me only needs to go back to the Monday Night game against Cleveland in 2008. He seemed tentative and afraid to take shots downfield. As someone who grew up watching the likes of Kelly, Flutie, Bledsoe, and even Frank Reich, Edwards was the antithesis of the traditional Buffalo quarterback.

Oh, BTW- we get his new team, Jacksonville, in two weeks.

For the Weak-Armed Wimp, payback will be a B*TCH!

While he may be a nice guy and he may have been stifled by the previous Bills coaches and their style of offense:

as far as I'm concerned, because of how much he sucked as a quarterback and for his inability to beat divisions rivals AND the fact that he seemed afraid to stretch the field...

the Buffalo Bills are better off without Trent Edwards.

Good luck, Jacksonville: you'll need it.

Best Game

This week, all I'm hearing about is the GREAT Washington vs Philly game this weekend with McNabb playing the Eagles.

Is this REALLY THE Spotlight game of the week ?

Is this game really going to be a Good/great game ?

The McNabb issue is going to happen twice a year regardless ... Like that other guy in Minny.

However, isn't the Steeler's and Raven's really the BEST game of the week ?

If your into hard hitting football, THIS is where to be. :D

This week, all I'm hearing about is the GREAT Washington vs Philly game this weekend with McNabb playing the Eagles.

Is this REALLY THE Spotlight game of the week ?

Is this game really going to be a Good/great game ?

The McNabb issue is going to happen twice a year regardless ... Like that other guy in Minny.

However, isn't the Steeler's and Raven's really the BEST game of the week ?

If your into hard hitting football, THIS is where to be. :D
It doesn't mean it will be the best game, it's most likely because of the obvious McNabb storyline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts