2010-11 NFL Season

There is no way they make the playoffs unless there is a major collapse by a bunch of teams. ONE wild card will come from their division(either the Steelers or Ravens) and the other will come from the AFC East(JETS or PATS). That's it.

You two have reading comprehension issues. When and where did I say the Browns are going to the playoffs?!

I fantasize about it. And technically we're not mathematically eliminated, but I'm not that big of a homer to predict playoffs.

I understood you just fine HD and I agree that the browns are no longer a push over.hell I wish the fins had a win against the pats.yaz is just mad cuz his broncos suck ass.:eek::D
But then again so do my fins.:eek::eek::(

You two have reading comprehension issues. When and where did I say the Browns are going to the playoffs?!

I fantasize about it. And technically we're not mathematically eliminated, but I'm not that big of a homer to predict playoffs.

Did not say you did. It was more of thinking out loud. So there is no reading comprehension and more of a paranoid issue about any possible negative feedback give about your BROWNS.;)

Teams now eliminated from postseason consideration: Panthers, Lions, Bills, Bengals and Broncos.

The Patriots will be the first team to clinch a playoff berth with a win against the Bears OR a Raiders loss.

The Jets and Steelers can clinch playoff berths with week 14 wins AND losses by the Raiders, Chargers and Colts.

Ugh, the Lions were out for this season in week 6 of last season.

I am partly to blame for that, you mentioned the Browns and the Playoffs earlier and I took a look at the standing and pointed out how a bunch of things would need to happen for them to get in.

You're too funny Salsa. Playoffs? Right! Same year the Lions are in! We should live that long. LAMFAO!

HEY!! The RAIDERS are still in the hunt. Though I do not think they are playoff ready. But thanks to a wacky wild, wild AFC West....and being undefeated in the AFC West(4-0)....AND the KC Chiefs having a much tougher last 4 games than the Raiders....they are still very much in it.

I'm leaving for Chicago tomorrow afternoon. Never been to soldier field, let alone Chicago. My kid and I packed so much long underwear, forecast calls for the weather to be about 10 degrees with snow showers.

I'm leaving for Chicago tomorrow afternoon. Never been to soldier field, let alone Chicago. My kid and I packed so much long underwear, forecast calls for the weather to be about 10 degrees with snow showers.

Send me a PM and I will tell you what to bring. I lived there a very long time and when we did spot interview...I use to be on the field alot.

Lions Win...what a strange game, the way the game was played you would have thought it was played outside

How is what I said and "opinion"??? :confused:

It's a fact. In 5 out of 7 losses this year, the Browns have lost by a single TD or less. We beat the Pats and Saints. We're in every game and we're not up and down every week like some other mediocre teams.

...but only if.... but..but...but... if...if...if...

What's your excuse for them today???

I even picked them to win.

BTW- Hillis' fumbling was a big reason he was in the doghouse in Denver.

Last edited:

NFL Playoffs Picks - Week 1

Student Athelets and Class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)