2010-11 NFL Season

Teams now eliminated from postseason consideration: Panthers, Lions, Bills, Bengals and Broncos.

The Patriots will be the first team to clinch a playoff berth with a win against the Bears OR a Raiders loss.

The Jets and Steelers can clinch playoff berths with week 14 wins AND losses by the Raiders, Chargers and Colts.

Now that Josh McDaniels is no longer a coach, I could see this as his next gig:

[youtube]liIQLIx2Onw[/youtube]

Singing 'The Mighty Quinn' in nightclubs. (If he does, he'll get more mileage than he has from Brady in 2010)

Perhaps McDaniels was misled.

Maybe the trade proposed was Cutler for Brady, and he thought he was getting Tom Brady....not Brady Quinn??!! :confused: :D

Teams now eliminated from postseason consideration:...

We are approaching the all too familiar time of year where Redskins fans are figuring out which teams will have to each play a tie game, thereby enabling them to end their seasons with records of 7-8-1 and keeping the Redskin's hopes alive for another week.

Ok, I know it's a long shot for my Brownies to make the playoffs, but one thing IS for certain. We WILL decide the playoffs.....

Week 16: vs. Ravens
Week 17: vs. Steelers

Both games will be played at the frigid tundra of Cleveland Browns Stadium. Can't wait!!!

Ok, I know it's a long shot for my Brownies to make the playoffs, but one thing IS for certain. We WILL decide the playoffs.....

Week 16: vs. Ravens
Week 17: vs. Steelers

Both games will be played at the frigid tundra of Cleveland Browns Stadium. Can't wait!!!

Cold does make a difference in these games because those two teams are cold weather teams too.

Yeah, when playing good caliber teams, they pretty much still are....

Do you think or do research before you spout off?

In 5 out of 7 losses this year, the Browns lost by a single TD or less.

Signature wins include the Saints and Patriots.

I don't know that even the "elite" teams in this league can claim the same or not. The fact of the matter though and my original point is this: The Browns ARE NOT the pushover they were in the past. No matter who we play, we've been in each and every game this season.

In 5 out of 7 losses this year, the Browns have lost by a single TD or less.

I don't know that even the "elite" teams in this league can claim the same or not. The fact of the matter though and my original point is this: The Browns ARE NOT the pushover they were in the past. No matter who we play, we've been in each and every game this season.

Do you realize a loss by a single touchdown or less is still a loss?

In 5 out of 7 losses this year, the Browns lost by a single TD or less.

The PATS can. The have beaten SD, Pittsburgh, NY Jets, Baltimore and Indy. NO ONE has that many signature wins.

...Damn I hate to give that damn team props! LOL!:rant::p;)

You haven't proved a thing, except that you have an over inflated opinion about the Browns.

How is what I said and "opinion"??? :confused:

It's a fact. In 5 out of 7 losses this year, the Browns have lost by a single TD or less. We beat the Pats and Saints. We're in every game and we're not up and down every week like some other mediocre teams.

Fair enough. :up

But don't get me wrong...I am very impressed and encouraged by what the Browns have done. But they are in SUCH a tough division. I mean the Raiders are in a crappy division and they are doing very good. Let's put this into perspective, I think Yaz said this yesterday when he stated the Raiders can go undefeated in their division and still not make the playoffs. The Browns division is so tough, they can win 11 games and STILL not make the playoffs.

Kinda where I was going to head, HD, the Browns are playing MUCH better, however, your comment about them possibly making the Playoffs is a bit OUT there seeing they have both the Steelers and Ravens ahead of them in their own division.

Kinda where I was going to head, HD, the Browns are playing MUCH better, however, your comment about them possibly making the Playoffs is a bit OUT there seeing they have both the Steelers and Ravens ahead of them in their own division.

There is no way they make the playoffs unless there is a major collapse by a bunch of teams. ONE wild card will come from their division(either the Steelers or Ravens) and the other will come from the AFC East(JETS or PATS). That's it.

You have the 4 division winners (as they stand today) you've got Baltimore and the NY Jets, then 3 other teaams with 6 wins. While the Browns have 5 .... you would have to jump at least 3 teams to get there.
Can't imagine 3 teams from the AFC North making it.

NFL Playoffs Picks - Week 1

Student Athelets and Class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)