2010-2011 College Bowl Season

Cuz the Big East champion is an automatic BCS qualifier. Now the question is, how does OU get up for playing unranked UConn after coming from behind to beat Nebraska?

I know why they got in. It's the HOW, that I was questioning (BcS way of doing things)

No kidding. They could actually probably sleepwalk through the game and still win....

McCoy, how do you feel about LSU making the Cotton Bowl?

My thoughts are that while it's a good game, it's a toss-up to pick- the Tiger offense doesn't have stretch-the-field guys, but they have played like gods in indoor bowl games and so-so in outdoor bowl games (Cowboys Stadium is indoor- good omen possibly).

Saban was thier most hated coach ?
I thought he did a pretty good job while there, he's also coached here in Toledo and did very well before moving on...

Gotcha,
I was thinking, He's a pretty damn good coach ....

Personally, I like the guy, I know alot of people don't, of course if you expect him to coach for 10 years at your school you'll be disappointed.

Gotcha,
I was thinking, He's a pretty damn good coach ....

Personally, I like the guy, I know alot of people don't, of course if you expect him to coach for 10 years at your school you'll be disappointed.

IMO the guy has no integrity. He left MSU, LSU and Miami (Dolphins) the same crappy way.

Mike0616 said:
"good game" = easy win? uh huh, in this case! :D

Naaah...didn't say that. The will conjure up alot of the "catholic vs. convicts" days...and Notre Dame and the U renew the rivalry in 2012...so it would a great preview. I, just wanted to see The U play Boise State...

Naaah...didn't say that. The will conjure up alot of the "catholic vs. convicts" days...and Notre Dame and the U renew the rivalry in 2012...so it would a great preview. I, just wanted to see The U play Boise State...

Am betting that the Notre Chump team will not even be in the game, where BSu would have been a fun game to watch. Both the U and BS have fun to watch offenses, NC, not so much. None of the 3 had awesome defenses, IMO, but if you put up enough points, ...... WHO CARES?

Picking The U by 28.

So - have to ask - anyone think UConn has a shot against OU? Obviously, the line says "no," but interested in your thoughts...

So - have to ask - anyone think UConn has a shot against OU? Obviously, the line says "no," but interested in your thoughts...

Every team has a shot, but not a very good one in my opinion.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

The OU offensive coordinator, Kevin Wilson, is going to be named the new head coach at Indiana today. I don't know if he'll stay for the Fiesta Bowl, but I suspect he will not. Who knows how invested OU will be in getting ready for UConn? I suspect OU will win, but UConn will beat the spread.

Surprisingly good I think. Oklahoma has a tendency to play crapilly in bowl games and lose games they're supposed to win (ie. Boise St. a few years back).

Hey Tom (Cybok)

Care to wager on the outcome of the UK vs Pitt bowl game?

Surprisingly good I think. Oklahoma has a tendency to play crapilly in bowl games and lose games they're supposed to win (ie. Boise St. a few years back).

Only in BCS bowl games. They mopped up the floor with Stanford last year in the Sun Bowl, and with Oregon a few years ago in the Holiday Bowl. I think they're just bored with going to Phoenix every year.

Golden making a impact in recruiting for The U...

NFL Playoffs Picks - Week 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts