2010-2011 College Bowl Season

Miami HAS fire power...they have NO DIRECTION. Big difference.

And again, you have me confused with someone else. I really do not care about this alliance for conference....it is total hypocrisy. How can you, as a fan of team "A", that totally hated team "B" ALL year...suddenly you want them to win because they represent the same conference? IF they win, that can cause a recruit you were BOTH going after....suddenly go their way, just because they won a bowl your team didn't.

Nah....sorry. I go with the old saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"....:cool:

Pulling for another team in a bowl game is nothing new, I watch as many games as I can just because I enjoy the sport. I will pull for ACC teams all the way and on other games it just depends on whom I think will win is who I pull for. You can be that way all you like about not being a fan of your own conference but I along with many others are a bit different. As for your idea of thinking a recruit will swap places just cause some team won the Kraft Fight Hunger bowl over another like the Orange bowl??? Really?? LOL dude your funny!!!

You are currect. They had the wrong date.

Looks like the Boise State / Miami game is on Jan 9th a day before the MNC game ....
I hadn't realized this till now, so the MNC game IS the last game .... this year.

I think last year or the yaer before that, they have a non important game afterwards.

Looks like the Boise State / Miami game is on Jan 9th a day before the MNC game ....
I hadn't realized this till now, so the MNC game IS the last game .... this year.

I think last year or the yaer before that, they have a non important game afterwards.

I KNOW what team will show up in Boise St. Have NO CLUE what team will show up in Miami. IF it's the team that beat Georgia Tech, North Carolina... They will win without a doubt. IF it's the team that played Ohio State or Florida....it could be REALLY ugly.

Miami and Notre Dame have accepted invitations to participate in the 77th annual Hyundai Sun Bowl on Friday, Dec. 31, at Sun Bowl Stadium. The game will be broadcast for the 43rd consecutive year on CBS.

Going to pull for Miami in this game... Hope they win!

KY plays on the 8th @ Noon when I will be at CES getting ready to come home. :(

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

How in the hell did UConn get to play on New Years Day???!!!

Cuz the Big East champion is an automatic BCS qualifier. Now the question is, how does OU get up for playing unranked UConn after coming from behind to beat Nebraska?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)