2010 NCAA Football Season

What a Call :up

If it works he looks great.

If not, he's the goat.

To his credit, he said after the game that it was a long FG and he's got a young kicker.

The holder is a former QB as well.

Iowa better come back and play a whole lot better in the second half because if it could go wrong in the first half, it DID go wrong.

I see the Bucks are not the only team that needs work on Special Teams.

Last year, Iowa's MO was to struggle in the first 3 quarters and Stansi would HEAT up and win it in the 4th.

They better hope they can do it again tonight ......

27-7 at the half.

man nice win for Arkansas, And Auburn..

Hey FLA Please play the first half of your games just like you do the second.. Thanks, stop scaring us. When you face LSU/Alabama/S Carolina etc you will need to play 4 full quarters.. 2 good ones want work.

Hey ACC, what is going on this year? Clemson bites the bust against Auburn. So far all the "top" teams of the ACC of lost to what would seem to be either lessor or at least equal teams.

I'm baffled how you guy's can call Duke a High Scoring team, do they avg a high amount of is it just the last game ?
Do they have a History of being a High Scoring team ?

I am just going off of what they have scored this season, 41 and 48 points in the two games before. So yes, for this season, they have a "history" of being a high scoring team.
. Obviously the competition was lower in the first two games than yesterday.

I didn't watch the first half, but I just took a look at the stats and Iowa should be leading this one...on paper.

And trailed at the half 27-7 :)

Iowa screw ups helped Arizona in the first half.

The second half was penalty filled.

Gotta give Arizona a lot of credit, they moved the ball and scored when they needed to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts