2010 Winter Olympics

I cannot believe I am watching Curling...:confused::eek:

Have pitchers and catchers reported already.....?:p
Yes they have, so it can't be tooooo long now before we get rid of the SNOW and cold weather :D

Been flipping between the MBL Network and the NFL Network that has been showing the NFL Combine from Indy :)

Way to go Martin and the curlers, and all the Canadians who got medals. What a great couple of days. A record of 13 golds with a chance to get the most golds in a winter olympics if they can win tomorrow.

Proud to be a Canuck! And can't wait to win the game that matters!

Way to go Martin and the curlers, and all the Canadians who got medals. What a great couple of days. A record of 13 golds with a chance to get the most golds in a winter olympics if they can win tomorrow.

Proud to be a Canuck! And can't wait to win the game that matters!

I thought this game mattered?

Man, Ryan Miller is definitely keeping the US in this game.

Canada with an EXCELLENT Penalty Kill ....

And a Goal shortly after it .....

2-0 Canada

USA playing panic hockey now and they won't win that way

I wouldn't put too much into "Panic" mode ....
MANY teams (NHL) play very well down the stretch and are able to score in the last minutes/seconds to tie or win.

Not saying that will happen, but ......
The majority of these guys are NHL players, one thing that is making thias very fun either way. :)

MANY teams (NHL) play very well down the stretch and are able to score in the last minutes/seconds to tie or win.

The majority of these guys are NHL players, one thing that is making thias very fun either way. :)
It did!

Goal USA, all TIED !!!!

Lets HOPE this doesn't go to a Shoot Out .....

I hate Shoot outs

However, The US has the better GOALTENDER !!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)