2011-12 NFL Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know, I am so pissed at my Dish 622.

it was set to record the game PLUS 1 hour, so it should have been 4 hours.

Well............................it only recorded 3 1/2 hours and stopped with only 10 seconds left in regulation. so I missed the "Miracle".

damn it!

I just read this a couple of hours ago on Twitter: "Tebow316 says I just kicked your a$$!" t-shirts to come out soon.... LOL! Even I had to laugh at that...

Interesting stat from the scoreboard yesterday.

5 out of the 6 times the Steelers have played the Broncos in the postseason, the winner has gone on to the AFC Championship Game.

Hmmmm...calling it a "miracle" its a stretch. A very good pass to a an open reciever who out ran the coverage. Now hitting a 68 yard FG would have been a miracle!

LOL yeah Mile High Miracle is catchy, but a stretch. Then again, perhaps the miracle is that (and I say this as a Tebow convert) Tim Tebow sat back and picked a great defense apart with his arm!

Poor Merrill Hoge...

Sandra

...perhaps the miracle is that (and I say this as a Tebow convert) Tim Tebow sat back and picked a great defense apart with his arm!...

Sandra
I agree. But Tebow's not a dummy. He saw the weakness, and took advantage of it. Maybe now the powers that be in Pittsburgh will address the issue.

Mile High Miracle?? He threw a pass and a receiver caught it for a touchdown to win the game. Thats called football. When Eli Manning threw a 72 yd. td pass to Hakeem Nicks yesterday, was that a miracle too? This is why there are some Tebow nay sayers out there. A miracle? TEBOW DID HIS JOB!!!

Mile High Miracle?? He threw a pass and a receiver caught it for a touchdown to win the game. Thats called football. When Eli Manning threw a 72 yd. td pass to Hakeem Nicks yesterday, was that a miracle too? This is why there are some Tebow nay sayers out there. A miracle? TEBOW DID HIS JOB!!!

That's about enough, you don't like it, who cares???

Turn off the TV.

LOL yeah Mile High Miracle is catchy, but a stretch. Then again, perhaps the miracle is that (and I say this as a Tebow convert) Tim Tebow sat back and picked a great defense apart with his arm!

Poor Merrill Hoge...

Sandra

I like "the Pass". Cause even with Tebow picking apart the best defense in the NFL... someone DOES hit the lottery on occassion.;)

Last edited:
I like "the Pass". Cause even with Tebow picking apart the best defense in the NFL... someone DOES hit the lottery on occassion.;)

I hear ya...except there was a lot more to Tebow's great game yesterday than one pass. It was more like hitting the lottery a bunch of times...or not hitting the lottery at all. ;)

Sandra

I hear ya...except there was a lot more to Tebow's great game yesterday than one pass. It was more like hitting the lottery a bunch of times...or not hitting the lottery at all. ;)

Sandra

I think it was a very daring game plan by the Broncos coaching staff. They were challenged the entire game by Dick Lebeau when he would bring in the safeties way up to the line. You live by the sword and you die by the sword. Truth be told, that is the basic idea on how to beat the Broncos. The Chiefs did it perfectly, the only difference was, the Chiefs defense was ALOT healthier than the Steelers.

I think it was a very daring game plan by the Broncos coaching staff. They were challenged the entire game by Dick Lebeau when he would bring in the safeties way up to the line. You live by the sword and you die by the sword. Truth be told, that is the basic idea on how to beat the Broncos. The Chiefs did it perfectly, the only difference was, the Chiefs defense was ALOT healthier than the Steelers.

True...but the Steelers still have a very good defense. The biggest difference was that Tebow played a lot better. And not just on one play.

Sandra

Even though he didn't get hurt by not throwing short passes to his running backs in the game against the Steelers,Tim Tebow should consider the short up the field passes to his backs if they are open like they seemed to be against the Steelers yesterday. It seemed like he was looking for the "home run" throw to one of his receivers & if they weren't open to his liking,then he'd run. When I compare what Tebow didn't do with "check down" passes to Eli Manning preventing a sack by that shovel pass he threw yesterday......Like I said yesterday,Tebow seemed adverse to throwing short up the middle passes to his backs who seemed open. It definitely would have prolonged the drive & covering the Broncos' running backs seemed to be the last thing on the Steelers minds yesterday.

To be honest, if Im the Packers or Giants Im praying that I play San Francisco and not New Orleans because if the Giants play the Saints or the Packers play the Saints, it will be in New Orleans and the Saints dont lose at home.

To be honest, if Im the Packers or Giants Im praying that I play San Francisco and not New Orleans because if the Giants play the Saints or the Packers play the Saints, it will be in New Orleans and the Saints dont lose at home.

The Packers have home field advantage all the way.

Wrong. If the Packers play the Saints it will be at Lambeau. The Packers are the #1 seed.

you know, I am so pissed at my Dish 622.

it was set to record the game PLUS 1 hour, so it should have been 4 hours.

Well............................it only recorded 3 1/2 hours and stopped with only 10 seconds left in regulation. so I missed the "Miracle".

damn it!

That SUCKS!!! You would think PLUS 1 hour would have been enough.

That SUCKS!!! You would think PLUS 1 hour would have been enough.

It would have been enough, I even said so to my Dad at the game right before overtime and The Play. Right after I said well that's enough time!!

BUT.......................

The damn thing stopped 30 minutes early!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)