2011-12 NFL Playoffs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gisele backlash continues...
That's right,it's all Gisele's fault that the Patriots lost.
'Just shut up and be cute': Giants star Brandon Jacobs taunts Gisele as she becomes 'the most hated woman in Boston' after four-letter Super Bowl rant
Super Bowl 2012 winner New York Giants' Brandon Jacobs advises Gisele Bundchen to 'shut up' | Mail Online

I'm just waiting for all the haters to diss Gisele.

Hey Jacobs, how about not taunting after every big win...Just shut up and learn how to win with class for a change...:rolleyes:

Sandra

For as DUMB as Jacobs was in commenting.... I think it was equally dumb for her(or anybody at the time, for that matter...hence, the reason Brady did not say a word and kept walking)..to say ANYTHING after the game with the media all over the place. The guy that yelled out something is just a fan... no one in media really cares about what a fan has to say really... but if the wife of the most well known football player in the NFL says something... and JUST after the SB, AND she being a super model and a celebrity herself....then you know damn well the media is gonna jump all over it.

Brady played it right by not saying a word...She nor Jacobs did not.

Any comments about Gisele Bundchen standing by her man? First off,her comment was a spontaneous reaction to a Giants fan saying that Eli Manning owns her husband,& if the camera wasn't there to record it,NOBODY would have known what she said. I don't fault her for what she said,it's not like she chased the press down to give them her opinion,& FWIW,she seems to have an excellent understanding of what was going on on the field of the Super Bowl. Certainly not an "airhead" model without a clue,the Patriots receivers were indeed dropping passes. Besides,how many of you would want a Gisele Bundchen having YOUR back:)? All the people knocking Gisele right now are either jealous of her,or of Tom Brady having her(& I'm not even a Patriots fan saying this). Thumbs up to Gisele for "getting it right" AND standing by her man.

You can "stand by your man" behind closed doors. No need to throw the team under the bus in front of the press. She's a public figure just as much as Brady. She should've known better.

For as DUMB as Jacobs was in commenting.... I think it was equally dumb for her(or anybody at the time, for that matter...hence, the reason Brady did not say a word and kept walking)..to say ANYTHING after the game with the media all over the place. The guy that yelled out something is just a fan... no one in media really cares about what a fan has to say really... but if the wife of the most well known football player in the NFL says something... and JUST after the SB, AND she being a super model and a celebrity herself....then you know damn well the media is gonna jump all over it.

Brady played it right by not saying a word...She nor Jacobs did not.

Whatever...it's not a competition between Giselle and Jacobs.

Jacobs has made it his MO to make sure to rub victories in the face of the teams the Giants have defeated, Giselle or no Giselle.

Like I said...try winning with class for a change, Jacobs.

Sandra

SandraC said:
Whatever...it's not a competition between Giselle and Jacobs.

Jacobs has made it his MO to make sure to rub victories in the face of the teams the Giants have defeated, Giselle or no Giselle.

Like I said...try winning with class for a change, Jacobs.

Sandra

And this is not a competition about class or no class... You know full well the media will eat up saying something at the wrong time....

Well, I'll chime in on this Gisele thing. I get she was trying to stand by her man but it was the wrong thing to say. I heard what she said and it seemed like she was throwing the team under the bus. I mean Welker, Hernandez, Gronk etc. tried there best. If they gave up on plays then I could see her point but they played there hearts out and thats coming from a Giants fan.

And honestly, you think Welker, Hernandez, Gronk wanted to hear that after losing the Super Bowl?

Mets82 said:
Well, I'll chime in on this Gisele thing. I get she was trying to stand by her man but it was the wrong thing to say. I heard what she said and it seemed like she was throwing the team under the bus. I mean Welker, Hernandez, Gronk etc. tried there best. If they gave up on plays then I could see her point but they played there hearts out and thats coming from a Giants fan.

And honestly, you think Welker, Hernandez, Gronk wanted to hear that after losing the Super Bowl?

Thank you. Without them, they don't make the playoffs.

OK, I'm gonna take Giseles' side in this.

Some jerk spouted off to her, and in the heat of the moment she replied to that jerk. She didn't intend to disparage the receivers, she was just defending her husband. So the media blows it up, and some jerk on the Giants acts like the other jerk who started it. Big deal. She did nothing wrong except be a Victoria's Secret model married to Tom Brady.

This scenario kinda reminds me of what happens here sometimes.

Some jerk spouted off to her, and in the heat of the moment she replied to that jerk. She didn't intend to disparage the receivers, she was just defending her husband. So the media blows it up, and some jerk on the Giants acts like the other jerk who started it. Big deal. She did nothing wrong except be a Victoria's Secret model married to Tom Brady.

This*

*couldn't resist:D

yaz96 said:

Defending her husband .... fine
Throwing the receivers under the bus .... definitely NOT...

As for Jacobs, Class has never been his strong suit.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Actually, she didn't reply to the jerk, she replied to someone next to her in her party and it was overheard by someone nearby with a cellphone camera. She's got plenty of experience with being in the public eye and should have known better to not say anything at all there. Save it until later when consoling poor Tommy.

Sort of the same thing with the flap over Gronkowski dancing at the Pats postgame party. That probably has happened a lot in the past, but in today's social media climate things like that now get posted to the web seconds after they occur....

And this is not a competition about class or no class... You know full well the media will eat up saying something at the wrong time....

'The media' is not the issue. JACOBS is the one who said it, not the media. If he doesn't say it, the media cannot report it.

This is all on Jabobs. Stop saying stupid things, and the media will stop reporting the stupid things you say.

Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)