2011 AL Central Thread

Another exciting walk off win for the Tigers today. I have to admit I didn't have much faith going into the bottom of the ninth with Avilia, Inge, and Jackson up, but I was happy to be proven wrong when Inge hit the walk-off home run.

Another exciting walk off win for the Tigers today. I have to admit I didn't have much faith going into the bottom of the ninth with Avilia, Inge, and Jackson up, but I was happy to be proven wrong when Inge hit the walk-off home run.
Agreed. Hmmm. I noticed KC beat-up on the Twins this afternoon. Indians and Royals on top, Twins and Tigers at the bottom. Go figure!

riffjim4069 said:
Agreed. Hmmm. I noticed KC beat-up on the Twins this afternoon. Indians and Royals on top, Twins and Tigers at the bottom. Go figure!

Tigers won, white sox lose, weathers good .... GREAT day !

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

What do you know, they found a way to win a road game last night, 3-0 against Oakland.
However, it should have been 10-0, Tigers had runners on in about every inning, 2 most of the time and could not get a BIG hit to score runs .... till the 7th when Rayburn doubled to break a 0-0 tie.
The A's walked Cabrera ( a intentional without being intentional) in the very 1st inning.

The A's walked 11 Tigers thruout the game, I fell asleep in the ninth, so there may have been more.

All and all, the Tigers will take the win.

Jimbo said:
What do you know, they found a way to win a road game last night, 3-0 against Oakland.
However, it should have been 10-0, Tigers had runners on in about every inning, 2 most of the time and could not get a BIG hit to score runs .... till the 7th when Rayburn doubled to break a 0-0 tie.
The A's walked Cabrera ( a intentional without being intentional) in the very 1st inning.

The A's walked 11 Tigers thruout the game, I fell asleep in the ninth, so there may have been more.

All and all, the Tigers will take the win.

Cool. The game on too late for me to follow.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

That's the beauty of baseball. One season doesn't have a bearing on another. You never know what you'll get from a club year-to-year.

Neither does a week or two. Today's heroes, next week's Indians......Not necessarily the same thing. Baseball can break your heart like no other sport. God knows my Tigers have.

Hey guys. Who's in first place? My newspaper wasn't delivered, so I just wanted to know if someone could look it up for me and let us know. ;)

What, you still read newspapers ?
What, your computer broke ?

Jk.

enjoy it while your there, they're playing very good ball !

Thanks supportive Tiger fans. Best of luck to you too. Just not too much luck. I'm selfish. ;)

Another Tribe win last night on the heels of a 4 run outburst in extra innings to put the Tribe up 7-3 for the win. Who would've thought the Royals and Indians would be battling for first place and the Twinkies would be seller dwellers? I like it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts