2011 NCAA Hockey Tournament

Thought for the day

Michigan has had to go through 3 WCHA teams....and they are staring at a 4th
Omaha
CC
NoDak

and now
UMD

goddammit I wish I had some money to go. With NoDak out folks will be on the corner selling them cheap...

For sure Ice! I was thinking I would be one looking to get tickets for the championship game after a Michigan loss last night, but obviously that is not how it played out! About all I can say now is GO DOGS!

Don't be surprised, but I'm going out-on-a-limb and predicting Michigan will defeat UMD for their 10th NCAA Championship! :eek: :rolleyes: ;) :)

Regardless, it should be a great game! UMD brings to the game a lot of skilled players, physical play, and home ice advantage, while Michigan brings a hot goaltender and other solid performers. In the end, I think it will be Coach Red Berenson who will be the difference in this game. We shall see.

See y'all tomorrow night.

We're going into OT. Great game! I'm going up to watch the rest of the game in bed so I won't be posting 'till tomorrow...hopefully after a Michigan victory! Good luck to all my UMD fans. It's too bad they can only crown one champion.

[youtube]_nLiQBV6A7c[/youtube]

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

YOUR 2011 COLLEGE HOCKEY CHAMPIONS
UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA DULUTH
BULLDOGS!!

[youtube]04854XqcfCY[/youtube]

Last edited:
Its a beautiful thing :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 187