2013/14 NCAA Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
they had some good games yesterday and that Colorado State game was nuts in last 2 minutes plus in game!! :)

Yea,I recorded the CSU WSU game,it was very entertaining.WSU 3 straight fumbles to end the game.

I wonder if Marshall gave the Big Ten second thoughts about taking Maryland :D

Marshall in thier wonderful trash talking self has been like the Team that thinks they are better than everyone else ever since they decided the MAC wasn't good enough for them.

They may have won this game, but they have done little since they left the MAC.

Cincy took a spanking in the Belk Bowl. I wonder if Tuberville is going to skip out on them too. ;)

Heels came ready to play.Although I'm not a fan of 6-6 getting a bowl game,they got an invite and took advantage of it.

Heels came ready to play.Although I'm not a fan of 6-6 getting a bowl game,they got an invite and took advantage of it.

My theory, If your not at least 2 games over .500, you shouldn't go be invited to a bowl game.

Only drawback to that is the bowl committees would not know if they would have a bowl till late in the year ...
however, this would/could cut down on the ever expanding bowl schedule.

This is why bowl games should all be in southern locals, it be cold. Doesn't help that were losing.

This is why bowl games should all be in southern locals, it be cold. Doesn't help that were losing.

Temp has nothing to do with it, they tell us up here when we play down south that it doesnt matter, both team s have to play in it.
Never understood that, but the southern team refuse to play up north, so maybe there is something to it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Playing in it was never a problem, the exercise kept you warm. Not so up in the stands, the wind off the Cumberland River made the upper stands of LP Field cold. Paid a fortune in hot chocolate for the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts