2013-14 NFL Postseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panthers looked rusty the week off for them did not work out. it's different when a teams been thru this imo
I believe besides the Niners dominating defensively, the lack of playoff experience for the panthers didn't help. They'll be better next season.

Hard to believe that a couple of years ago the NFC West was the laughingstock of the NFL, and now the NFCCG will be an all NFCW affair. Not only that, the winner of the 49ers-Seahawks game will probably be the Super Bowl favorite.

Looks like I won't be watching the halftime show this year. Yikes....

Hard to believe that a couple of years ago the NFC West was the laughingstock of the NFL, and now the NFCCG will be an all NFCW affair. Not only that, the winner of the 49ers-Seahawks game will probably be the Super Bowl favorite.
That will be the game of the season. You thought it was intense today, it's going to be awesome watching Seattle and San Francisco

That will be the game of the season. You thought it was intense today, it's going to be awesome watching Seattle and San Francisco

Tell you what, if Denver wins today, Championship Sunday is gonna be EPIC!!

Last edited:
Yep and as a result the ticket sales are restricted to just 6 states and 2 Canadian Providences.
That is something the NFL should not allow. It's ridiculous that the primary marketplace can be restricted like that.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

They looked fresh in the 1st half but were never able to overcome the bad refs calls..Any other team and the calls would have been a wash but 9er`s are strong on defense.
There were bad calls against both teams. That sack that was turned into an unnecessary roughness call could have allowed the Panthers to get back into the game. Luckily for the 49ers, Whitner got the INT two plays later.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)