2013-2014 NBA Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Joe Dumars was not let go now, I don't know why. I think he's done regardless at the end of the season

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Fell asleep on the couch and woke up to the Bulls and Lakers game. Besides Nash I didnt recognize anyone on this Laker team. Sadly reminds me of the early to mid 90s Lakers.

Maurice Cheeks has been fired! Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I love Mo Cheeks...but I do n't think that roster was not used properly by him. There is some serious talent there in Detroit.....BUT they need some pieces as well. NOT ALL Mo fault.

Rumours out of the Great White North, the Raptors are offering 2 first round picks for Boston's Rondo. Considering current PG and upcoming FA Lowryis having an all-star like year.. should make for an interesting week. IE- Thursday is the trade deadline.

Disgusting performance by the pistons, getting beat down in a home and home with the bobcats, can the locals and the piston brass please stop talking about getting in the playoffs

Today's the trade deadline. Any rumors floating around your market?
Last I heard, the Heat were trying to get Kobe, Chris Paul and Griffin in exchange for the chearleaders.

The Thunder are playing uncharacteristically bad tonight against the Heat.

That's because they don't match well with us. Only 2 teams in the whole league who can handle the Heat are the Pacers and Spurs. When Miami plays like they did last night it's near impossible to beat them.

short handed on a back to back Cav's out score Thunder 42-28 in the 4th for best road win of season.

well they did :D

Embarrassing loss for OKC. I guess it can happen to anyone at anytime. Good win for the cavs....

I didn't realize that Roger Goodell was also the NBA commissioner. What's the point of not being able to wear a black mask?

NBA clearly wants James to abandon black mask
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba-clearly-wants-james-abandon-053518265--nba.html

Show me the logic.

LeBron James switches from black to clear mask for Heat game against Magic
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...lack-clear-mask-nba-request-article-1.1707695

The black mask made its debut Thursday in James’ first game since he broke his nose. He said he received word from league officials Friday that they wanted him to instead wear something that would allow opponents to see his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)