2013-2014 NBA Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rey said:
. What a terrible season for the NBA.....

The league blows this year. There are so many bad teams.

The Celtics suck and this year and that's a good thing to rebuild.

But, I'm sure David Sterns fairwell FU to Boston will be the worst possible lottery pick available to them.

The league blows this year. There are so many bad teams.

The Celtics suck and this year and that's a good thing to rebuild.

But, I'm sure David Sterns fairwell FU to Boston will be the worst possible lottery pick available to them.
Really takes the fun out of it when teams like the celtics were broken up. I can only look forward to the Heat/Pacers matchup as everything else sucks....

they are championship tested.
This is what avoids me worrying too much about the Heat's current struggles. Three straight trips to the finals and back to back championships I have to give them the benefit of the doubt. But, right now they look tired while the Pacers are obsessed with trying to finally beat the Heat.

From a basketball fan perspective, wouldn't mind seeing Pacers/Heat conference finals and let them go at it!

my fav teams suck but the league is still Fantastic. the best team sport in this hemisphere imo. the players are better than ever physically. access to games is off the charts. i love this game and have now for 47 years.

Hockey is way better..faster and requires a full team to win, not just a "Big Three".
can you alone just set there and stay wake for 3 hours watching a game not being your home/fav team when no one can score ? ..........boring ...........if you can you are a candidate to be a soccer fan also.:D

now a live game in person is much different imo with the crowd and all.

my fav teams suck but the league is still Fantastic. the best team sport in this hemisphere imo. the players are better than ever physically. access to games is off the charts. i love this game and have now for 47 years.

Football. And I don't even think it's close.

1- Hockey
2- Football
3- Basketball
4- Tennis
5- Bowling
6- Golf
7- Darts
8- Pool
9- Swimming
10- Root Canal
11- Colonoscopy
12- Nascar

Football. And I don't even think it's close.

have no disdain for Football but must say it is slow. thanks to updates in availability over the past 10 years or so 75% of the NFL i watch are the short cut versions sitting around watching 3+ hours to see 30 or so minutes of real action seems to be poor time management.

1- Hockey
2- Football
3- Basketball
4- Tennis
5- Bowling
6- Golf
7- Darts
8- Pool
9- Swimming
10- Root Canal
11- Colonoscopy
12- Nascar
TV wise

Australian Football League
MMA ,Boxing,Kickboxing,all combat sports.
NBA
CFL/NFL Football
NCAA Basketball
NHL Hockey prerecorded watched in <30 minutes
NCAA Football
Gaelic football
Womens beach volleyball
Tennis
World Cup soccer every 4 years only
Olympics

OKC Thunder blowing out the Brooklyn Nets is all you have to say about the power imbalance between western(who have the power) & eastern(who don't,maybe with the exception of the Indiana Pacers & Miami Heat) conference teams.

i feel bed for the NBA because all there big night this season have been Blowout and i don't know what to expect from NYK & MIA tomorrow night

Sign of the times: out of all the 2014 all stars, Kobe has the 3rd lowest point average at......13 ppg.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Anthony Bennett 21 3-4 1-2 1-2 6 (1/5) 2 5 +13 8

this must be his best + game yet. this is how low it has gone with him, looking for any light. :rant:
the 5 fouls well he was not passive and that's a good start. not hurting the team in 21 minutes :D

Maurice Cheeks has been fired! Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)