2013-2014 NBA Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally, no one in the East wants the #1 seed :haha . I know the Heat haven't been aiming for that all season but you're so close without trying, just get it fools...... :O

I don't know that more painful watching the Pistons play or reading about there playoff chances

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Carmelo Anthony to the Heat
big 3 redo their deals rich get richer ? just a thought.

I don't want Carmelo here. Miami needs to start looking at the PG position next season since Cole has been a bust and there may be a $$$ issue with chalmers. I'm not sure he's worth that much more than what he's currently getting paid but you can bet he's going to want more.

I don't want Carmelo here. Miami needs to start looking at the PG position next season since Cole has been a bust and there may be a $$$ issue with chalmers. I'm not sure he's worth that much more than what he's currently getting paid but you can bet he's going to want more.

what if
LBJ wants him and will leave unless he comes ? they too are buddies and play well on team USA

I think Cole has done exactly what they wanted him to do. Be a backup. Chalmers has been very disappointing to me this year.

Carmelo plays ZERO DEFENSE and that is not what they want. More than likely Lebron and Wade are back with Bosh gone.

I think Cole has done exactly what they wanted him to do. Be a backup. Chalmers has been very disappointing to me this year.

Carmelo plays ZERO DEFENSE and that is not what they want. More than likely Lebron and Wade are back with Bosh gone.
I agree salsa. I would like bosh back though.

Yeppers. I've been saying it all season, it's going to be really difficult to make a 4th straight finals appearance.

i had little to no doubt of that ...........about 12 games ago. now ?
yet this is a wake up call they have 14 games to fix it. lets see how their doing by Apr 12.

The HEAT's offense is predicated by their defense...and their defense has been HORRIBLE. Once that is cleared and fixed. They will be fine.

The HEAT's offense is predicated by their defense...and their defense has been HORRIBLE. Once that is cleared and fixed. They will be fine.

Agreed.
Question is, will they have the energy to turn it on again defensively? That's how they won back to back championships,defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)