2014 AL Central

A bit, but it really just makes me think the same of the Tiger bullpen. I like Nathan, but he looks to be on the decline.

It is very nice to see Hunter playing well. I like him, too.

A bit, but it really just makes me think the same of the Tiger bullpen. I like Nathan, but he looks to be on the decline.

It is very nice to see Hunter playing well. I like him, too.

Yeah, Nathan hasn't been very good this year. I blame this one more on the rookie diving for a ball he couldn't catch with the tying run on first though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It was nice, from my perspective, to see my team continue to scrap even though the season is lost.

Yeah, Nathan hasn't been very good this year. I blame this one more on the rookie diving for a ball he couldn't catch with the tying run on first though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I agree, except had Nathan now WALKED the guys that scored the tying run ....

We also get Nathan NEXT year, hopefully he'll be MUCH better next year.

Well Price was OFF tonight ... 50 pitches thru only 2 innings.

Cabrera continues to feel healthier, he's been hitting solidly the last 3-4 days ...

He's 4-4 tonight and the Tigers are gonna still lose.

Another big win for the Tigers. If they can finish it off with a sweep tomorrow it would be very tough for KC to catch them.

Tigers pick up a 1/2 game today when the Indians hang on to beat KC in the make up 10th inning, winning 4-3.
KC scored 1 and had a man on 2nd when the game ended.

Price looked very good thru 8 innings last night and Verlander looked very good today as well ...
Tigers won today, with a Seattle loss tonight the Tigers are In the playoffs ... still want to finish strong and win the Central though.

Nice win today by the Tigers...and KC is losing to the Indians, 6-4, going into the 9th inning. I hoping to see playoff games in Washington, Baltimore and Detroit this year...and all four World Series games between Detroit-Washington as the Tigers sweet the series. Hey...You...don't stand on my cloud! :)

Porcello takes the mound against the White Sox this evening. We're 2-up with 3-games to play. Tigers just need to care of business at home and not worry about KC in order to win the AL Central. Speaking of winning the AL Central...I picked-up tickets to Game 1 next Thursday in Baltimore. I will assume it will be a battled between the Tigers and Os. We shall see...

It would be nice to close it out either tonight or tomorrow so Price doesn't have to pitch the last game of the regular season. If we can avoid that he would be good to go for game 1 or 2 in the post season.

Reactions: Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts