2014 FIFA World Cup Official Thread

Anyone think that Fred is a huge flop? Croatia got robbed! Those refs completely forgot the rules of the game during the second half xD

I think the ref made at least a couple of calls against Croatia, that were not legit. I still think that behind the world cup there is a business agenda. :D
I guess they see it as just make sure the host team advances to the next stage, ref.

I´m no expert, sure Kaká rings a bell, but I haven´t heard his name.
Some of the current guys, I remember from 4 years ago, at least one I think, the blonde guy with curly hair who plays in England, what´s his name ??
Hulk I remember was in the Olympics final 2 years ago, and I know the name Neymar because he was recently bought by Barcelona FC.
Hulk,now THAT'S a name for a player.

Spain vs Netherlands looks like a good match for this day.
I don´t know how those teams are doing but I hope it´s a good match.
My prediction would be a draw, say 2 - 2.

The Netherlands has looked good on paper but always seem to fall short. Wesley Sneijder, Arjen Robben, Dirk Kuyt and Robin van Persie are world-class players, but on the downsides of their careers. Can't see them losing to the likes of Fabregas, Iniesta, Xavi Hernandez, Torres, etc.

Who saw that coming????? Spain is in a HUGE hole right now. They gotta win the next two. With the Netherlands on top of the group with that huge goal difference, Spain has to erase that negative goal difference they have right now or else battling it out with Chile is going to get nasty. They should really hope the Chile-Australia match goes to a draw. Easiest way to catch up points-wise.

Halftime in Cuiaba. Chile up on Australia 2-1.

Chile took care of the socceroos 3-1. And yes, that complicates things for Spain.
Now I guess Chile will also try to score as many goals to Spain as possible, when their chance comes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)