2014 Masters Golf Tournament (April 10th-13th)

Yep. Phil didn't very good but he still has a chance if he has a couple of really good rounds.

There have been a lot of changes in scoring already this morning. When I first looked the cut was at 2 over and now it's at 6 over. It's going to be an interesting day.

There have been a lot of changes in scoring already this morning. When I first looked the cut was at 2 over and now it's at 6 over. It's going to be an interesting day.

I really think that conditions are going to get worse with no rain in sight for the rest of the week. Greens will be like putting on glass.

I really think that conditions are going to get worse with no rain in sight for the rest of the week. Greens will be like putting on glass.

One of the analyst on the Golf Channel said he didn't expect the lead to get much past -4. He's thinking maybe -6 after today and I think he may be right.

Bubba Watson is threatening to run away. He is -8 right now with 2 holes to play.

Bubba finished with a bogie to finish -7. Right now the cut looks to be at 4. I'm very close to missing the cut in my Masters pool.

Wow! Did you see the list of notables who failed to make the cut...especially Phil Mickelson who had made the cut for 16 consecutive years until today.

Failed to Launch:
Phil Mickelson +5
Ernie Els +5
Sergio Garcia +5
Charl Schwartzel +5
Luke Donald +5
Webb Simpson +5
Zach Johnson +6
Graeme McDowell +6

That was a brutal first two days. Lots of great golfers missed the cut and I'm out of the one pool I was in already. There were 21 teams in our pool and 10 of us didn't make the cut with the golfers we picked.

Leaderboard: Round 3

Bubba had rough day, but we're in for a shootout tomorrow with a pack of good players, to include 20-year old Jordan Spieth.

1 Jordan Spieth -5
1 Bubba Watson -5
3 Matt Kuchar -4
3 Jonas Blixt -4
5 Rickie Fowler -3
5 Miguel Angel Jimenez -3
7 Jim Furyk -2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)