2014 Masters Golf Tournament (April 10th-13th)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Today should be magical at the Masters. So who wins? You gotta love Bubba...but Kuchar and Fowler are both playing well. And don't count-out Jimenez and Jim Furyk who are right in the hunt. My dark horse is that kid Jordan Spieth who is mature beyond his tender years. Okay, I'm predicting this 20-year old will be wearing the Green Jacket this evening...and people will quickly forget Tiger Woods because this kid is the real deal. We shall see.

Also, Lee Westwood (the man whose had a dozen top 3 majors finishes and no victories) is only 3-shots behind. Don't rule him out from taking an early lead...and then blowing it on the 17th and 18th holes. Oh, and don't count-out Fred Couples and Justin Rose who are hanging out at -1. Thirteen players start the day within 5-shots of the lead.

Yep, Bubba is looking relax and on top of his game right now. Still...lots and lots of golf yet to play. Go Bubba! Hey, I don't see Tiger Woods? Shouldn't he be there signing autographs and supporting his fellow tour players?

His doctor won't let him leave the house.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

BUBBA!!!!! However, the guy needs to crying...stop it!!!

:D . Hey it's alright, doesn't make him any less of a man. Don't think I'd do it though just because I don't believe the circumstances warrants a tear but that's me. Congrats to Bubba W.

:D . Hey it's alright, doesn't make him any less of a man. Don't think I'd do it though just because I don't believe the circumstances warrants a tear but that's me. Congrats to Bubba W.

I don't mind men crying when their grandfather passes-away or when their only daughter gets married...but he just won The Masters (for a second time). You pull out a nine-iron and start swinging it like a sword for crying-out-loud (not literally, mind you!). Act like a Bubba! :)

Anyway, great tournament...six of the past nine winners have been lefties.

I only watched for 5 minutes at most. COME GET ME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)